Build Native iOS and Android Mobile Apps in Less Time Using the Deadly Xamarin Forms Shell + MVVM Combination.
What you'll learn
- Build applications with Xamarin for both iOS and Android at the same time
- Use Xamarin Forms Shell to faster make your apps
- Learn how to combine Shell and MVVM to build professional apps that have clean code
- You should have some knowledge about C#
- Some Xamarin Forms experience is needed
- You should have basic understanding of the MVVM pattern
- You don't have to know anything about Xamarin Forms Shell – that's why this course is here
Do you know what's the most important currency in the world?
And no, it's no bitcoin.
Once you spend it, there is no way to get it back.
By using the Xamarin Forms framework.
What is the Xamarin Forms framework?
It is a free cross-platform framework to create native mobile applications for Windows and macOS. Why not develop an iOS app and an Android app at the same time? It is relatively easy to do this. You code once, then run your app throughout the platforms you support.
The output from the Xamarin SDK is the fully native app.
But wait, it gets even better…
Do you know that you can even speed up your development with Xamarin Forms?
Yes, it's possible. Just use Xamarin Forms Shell.
Shell is a framework you can use to build side menus and tab bar pages quicker in Xamarin Forms.
With it you can build the above-mentioned features with a simple code syntax. So you can focus on specific app functionalities rather than at common features.
In this course course, I'm going to show you how to build a crypto wallet mobile app.
I'll also share with you some tips I have learned over the years developing apps:
- How to use the MVVM with the Shell, to separate the UI from the business logic
- How to reuse common generic classes across multiple projects
- How to use resource dictionaries to reuse your design
This course is not ideal for someone just starting out with Xamarin Forms. However, for someone who has some experience and wants to learn new skills, then this course is the right one for you.
You probably know this, but to begin the course, you don't even need a Mac computer. No, you can also develop on your desktop computer with Visual Studio (it is free), but to develop on iPhone and iPad, you need to have an Apple computer.
With the Xamarin on Steroids course you get:
- Video lectures
- Guideline on how to build the cryptocurrency wallet app using Xamarin Forms Shell and MVVM
- Source code of the completed app
- Book with 81 Xamarin Interview Questions
After you finish the “Xamarin on Steroids: Xamarin Forms Shell and MVVM” course, you will know how to build beautiful cross-platform Xamarin Forms apps.
This course course comes with 30 days money-back guarantee. If you don't like this course course, just request a refund.
There is no hard feeling. My goal is to make you a happy developer who has a better understanding of the Xamarin Forms Shell, so that you can actually use it in development and make the process more enjoyable.
With all that being said, click the enroll button and I'll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- This course course is for you if you already have some experience with Xamarin Forms
- This course course is for you if would like to know how to use Xamarin Forms Shell to accelerate you app development
Created by Kristijan Kralj
Last updated 3/2021
Size: 1.92 GB