Unofficial Udemy Student Guide: Get the best Udemy courses free or dirt cheap: Watch courses fast leaving bookmarks
What you’ll learn
- Locate and identify the best courses on a specific topic
- Get the best price when purchasing any Udemy course
- Communicate with course instructors and students
- Get the most out of your Udemy course watching experience
- The only prerequisite for this Unofficial Udemy Student Guide: Courses Free or Dirt Cheap course is a Udemy student account
Hi, my name is Brian. I’m not only a Udemy instructor, I’m a student too.
In this, the start of my 5th year with Udemy, I have actually handled to get over 424 Udemy courses.
Now, you might believe that I spent a lot of money obtaining so many courses, but you ‘d be incorrect. You see, I acquired most of my courses free of charge and the rest at unbelievably low prices through the use of discount coupon codes.
Coupon Codes? What’s that?
Do not worry, everything is discussed in the Unofficial Udemy Student Guide: Courses Free or Dirt Cheap course.
In this course I’ll show you how to find the best courses at the very best prices and after that how to get the most out of each course you take.
The course is divided into the following primary sections:
- Examining the Udemy Course Catalog
- Never Pay Full Price for a Udemy Course
- Getting the Most Out of Your Udemy Courses
And it’s all described in under 2 hours.
Keep in mind: If you remain in a rush, simply scan the lecture descriptions, which are fairly descriptive, and drop in on any lectures that interest you. Udemy course taking suggestion # 1.
Note on the 2018 Edition:
This Unofficial Udemy Student Guide: Courses Free or Dirt Cheap course has been recently updated to the 2018 version of the Udemy user interface. In addition, it consists of new topics on how to find totally free courses on Facebook and how to get full and partial course refunds.
Meanwhile, the 2015 Edition is totally intact beginning at Area 7: Lecture 34. Please watch one edition or the other (2018 at 2 hours or 2015 at 1) but not both.
So, if you’re ready to Udemy with the very best people then I’m ready to show you the tricks of the trade.
As constantly, good luck and happy Udemy’ing.
Who this course is for:.
- All Udemy students should take this course.
Created by Brian Jackson
Last updated 10/2019