Make the switch from practice platform to bug bounty program
It isn't guaranteed that this Uncle Rat's Bug Bounty Guide course will reveal all your bugs. Upon completion of this Uncle Rat's Bug Bounty Guide course, I promise to leave you with a solid methodology that has netted me a few nice extra monthly salaries. There is no guarantee that this method will work for you. It will be necessary for you to become adept. Work will be required of you.
Any Uncle Rat's Bug Bounty Guide course that promises that they will find you bugs must be avoided at all costs.
Hello, my name is uncle rat, and I am here to assist you. This is not the time for me to hold your hand; I am here to push you over the edge. The time you've spent practicing on practice platforms is long enough now, don't you agree? The time has come.
Based on the methodology I provide, you will be able to build well. It is not my intention for you to follow my footsteps, I want you to write your own legend. There is a reason this is the place that legends are born.
There are at least two video files with slides to download at the end of every chapter, as well as a full-text PDF with extra information. Cheat sheets and all other extras are separately downloadable for your convenience.
– The XSS Rat
Hacking is something I'm good at, but I can only hack on one target at a time. I love teaching, so don't you think it's smart to accomplish two things at once?
I created this Uncle Rat's Bug Bounty Guide course because I think that a hacker is just one person but a whole army is formed when you train 1000 hackers.
This is my goal, I want to make the internet a safer place, however, I cannot do it alone.
What you'll learn
- A Bug Hunters mindset, i won't hold your hand. This is bug bounties
- A solid bug bounty methodology to help you get started
- Several attack techniques and how to employ them
- What parameters to test for what vulnerabilities
- Be farmiliar with the basics of web communication like GET,POST,PUT,DELETE… calls
- A computer that can run burp suite, OS doesn't matter
Who this course is for:
- Beginner bug bounty hunters who are looking for a solid methodology and mindset
- Experienced pentesters looking to get into bug bounties
- Companies training their cybersecurity staff to withstand even the toughest of logic attacks
Created by Wesley Thijs
Last updated 7/2021
Size: 7.6 GB