The only web developer Bootcamp course you need to learn web development – HTML, CSS, JS, Node, and More!
What you'll learn
- Make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies
- Continue to learn and grow as a developer, long after the course ends
- Create a blog application from scratch using Express, MongoDB, and Semantic UI
- Create a complicated Yelp-like application from scratch
- Write your own browser-based game
- Create static HTML and CSS portfolio sites and landing pages
- Think like a developer. Become an expert at Googling code questions!
- Create complex HTML forms with validations
- Write web apps with full authentication
- Use Bootstrap to create good-looking responsive layouts
- Implement responsive navbars on websites
- Create full-stack web applications from scratch
- Manipulate the DOM with vanilla JS
- Manipulate the DOM using jQuery
- Translate between jQuery and vanillas JS
- Write complex web apps with multiple models and data associations
- Write a REAL application using everything in the Web Developer Bootcamp course
- Use Express and MongoDB to create full-stack JS applications
- Use common JS data structures like Arrays and Objects
- Master the command line interface
- Use NPM to install all sorts of useful packages
- Understand the ins and outs of HTTP requests
- Create your own Node modules
- Make a beautiful, responsive photographer's portfolio page
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for a startup
- Implement user authentication
- Create a beautifully animated todo list application
Have a computer system with Internet
Be ready to discover an outrageous amount of awesome things
Prepare to build real web apps!
Brace yourself for stupid jokes about my pet dog Rusty
Just updated to consist of Bootstrap 4.1.3!
Hi! Welcome to the Web Developer Bootcamp, the only web developer Bootcamp course you need to learn web development. There are plenty of alternatives for online developer training, however, this The Web Developer Bootcamp course is without a doubt the most comprehensive and efficient on the market. Here's why:
- This is the only online course taught by an expert Bootcamp teacher.
- 94% of my in-person Bootcamp students go on to get full-time developer work. The majority of them are complete novices when I begin working with them.
- The previous 2 Bootcamp programs that I taught cost $14,000 and $21,000. The Web Developer Bootcamp course is just as comprehensive however with brand new information for a fraction of the cost.
- Everything I cover is current and related to today's developer market. No PHP or other outdated technologies. This course does not cut any corners.
- This is the only total newbie full-stack developer course that covers NodeJS.
- We construct 13+ projects, including an enormous production application called YelpCamp. No other course guides you through the development of such a significant application.
- The Web Developer Bootcamp course is constantly updated with brand-new content, projects, and modules. Think of it as a membership to a never-ending supply of developer training.
- You get to meet my pet dog, Rusty!
When you're learning to program you frequently have to sacrifice learning the exciting and present technologies in favor of the “beginner-friendly” classes. With The Web Developer Bootcamp course, you get the very best of both worlds. This is a course designed for the complete novice, yet it covers a few of the most interesting and relevant topics in the industry.
Throughout the course we cover lots of tools and technologies consisting of:
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
- Unix(Command Line) Commands
- Database Associations
This course is also special in the manner in which it is structured and presented. Many online courses are just a long series of “watch as I code” videos. The Web Developer Bootcamp course is different. I have actually integrated everything I discovered in my years of teaching to make this course not only more efficient however more interesting. The course consists of:
- Research Assignments
- Too many pictures of my dog Rusty
Who this course is for:
- The Web Developer Bootcamp course is for anyone who wants to learn about web development, regardless of previous experience
- It's perfect for complete beginners with zero experience
- It's also great for anyone who does have some experience in a few of the technologies(like HTML and CSS) but not all
- If you want to take ONE COURSE to learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course
Created by Colt Steele
Last updated 3/2019
Size: 37.39 GB