Learn a modern, powerful yet safe systems programming language!
What you'll learn
- Solve problems in Rust
- Understand Rust's strengths and weaknesses
- Effectively leverage Rust's memory safety guarantees
- Write applications and libraries
- Test and document your code
- Basic knowledge of computer science
- A computer with a Rust-enabled IDE (VisualRust, IntelliJ-rust, etc.)
The Rust Programming Language course will teach you the basics of Rust, a modern-day show language that has both the power of native code along the security of some handled languages. In The Rust Programming Language course, you will find out the following:
- How to download and set up Rust; how to assemble programs and (additionally) deal with an IDE.
- Please find out about basic data types and how to utilize them to state variables.
- Understand varieties, vectors, and strings, the concept of pieces.
- Discover to make functions, approaches, closures, higher-order functions.
- Understand how to make different data structures such as structs and enums; likewise, characteristics.
- Master Rust's specific take on the concept of a lifetime with ownership, loaning, lifetime specifiers, lifetime elision.
- Discover how to securely share data around your (perhaps multithreaded) application with Rc, Arc, and Mutex.
- Usage Rust's plan management utilizing Cargo.
- Discover other beneficial subjects: paperwork, conditional collection, screening.
- Like all my other courses, The Rust Programming Language course will be supplemented with extra lectures based upon individuals' demands.
Who this course is for:
- Systems programmers
- Experienced developers interested in Rust
- C/C++ programmers
Created by Dmitri Nesteruk
Last updated 2020
Size: 1.32 GB