What you'll learn
- Build beautiful web apps to add to your portfolio
- Get job ready with a deep understanding of the internals of JS
- Work with Node JS and Express
- Create a full E-Commerce app complete with authentication
- Automate testing your code by creating your own custom testing framework!
- Master the latest JS features like async and arrow functions
- A Windows, MacOS, or Linux-based computer is required
—— Course Structure ——
—— What You'll Learn ——
- Master the essentials of the language, quickly comprehending variables, items, varieties, and functions
- Understand how to create the structure of the code you compose, causing stunning and easy-to-read programs
- Establish practical abilities around higher-order functions that you will use for several years to come
- Build incredible projects to fill your individual portfolio
- Build command line tools from scratch utilizing Node JS
- Retrieve and handle details from third-party API's.
- Build a fully-featured E-Commerce application from scratch – consisting of production-grade authentication!
Who this course is for:.
Created by Colt Steele, Stephen Grider
Last updated 5/2020
Size: 20.06 GB