The most comprehensive Angular 4 (Angular 2+) course. Build a real e-commerce app with Angular, Firebase and Bootstrap 4 In The Complete Angular Course: Beginner To Advanced Udemy Course.
What you’ll learn
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
- NO knowledge of Angular 1 or Angular 2 is required
Angular is among the most popular frameworks for developing client apps with HTML, CSS and TypeScript. If you wish to develop yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you may need to study Angular.
If you’ve been puzzled or irritated hopping from one Angular 4 tutorial to another, you’ve arrived at the ideal place. In this The Complete Angular Course Beginner To Advanced course, Mosh, author of numerous very popular courses on Udemy, takes you on an enjoyable and practical journey to master Angular 4.
By the end of viewing this The Complete Angular Course Beginner To Advanced course, you’ll have the ability to:
Develop genuine client apps with Angular by yourself
Troubleshoot typical compile-time and run-time errors
Compose tidy and maintainable code like an expert
Apply finest practices when developing Angular apps
From the start, you’ll hop in and develop your very first Angular app within minutes. Bid farewell to dull tutorials and courses with rambling trainers and ineffective theories!
Angular 2+ has actually been written in TypeScript. In area 2, you’ll study the basics of TypeScript and object-oriented shows to much better comprehend and value this effective framework.
Over the next 8 hours, you’ll study the basics of developing client apps with Angular:
- Displaying data and handling events
- Building re-usable components
- Manipulating the DOM using directives
- Formatting data using pipes
- Building template-driven and reactive forms
- Consuming HTTP services
- Handling HTTP errors properly
- Using Reactive Extensions and observables
- Adding routing and navigation
- Implementing authentication and authorization using JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Deploying your applications to GitHub Pages, Firebase and Heroku
If you’re a hectic developer with minimal time and desire to rapidly study how to develop and release client apps with Angular, you can stop here.
If you’re more daring and wish to discover more, there is much more content for you! Over the following areas, you’ll learn more about advanced subjects:
- Building real-time, server-less apps with Firebase
- Animating DOM elements using Angular animations
- Building beautiful UIs using Angular Material
- Implementing the Redux architecture
- Writing unit and integration tests
All that covers simply over 21 hours of top quality material. This is equivalent to a book with more than a thousand pages! The kind of book that every line is worth reading, not a book that you desire to skim! If you have actually taken any of Mosh’s courses prior to, you realize he is really clear and succinct in his mentor and does not squander a single minute of your valuable time!
At the end of The Complete Angular Course Beginner To Advanced course, you’ll develop and release a real-time e-commerce application with Angular 4, Firebase 4 and Bootstrap 4. This application shows patterns that you see in a great deal of real-world applications:
- CRUD operations
- Forms with custom validation
- Searching, sorting and pagination
- Authentication and authorization
- And a lot more!
And on top of all these, you’ll get:
- Closed-captions generated by a human, not a computer! Currently only the first few sections have closed-captions but new captions are being added every week.
- Offline access: if you are traveling or have a slow connection, you can download the videos and watch them offline.
- Downloadable source code
- You don’t need familiarity with TypeScript or any previous versions of Angular. You’re going to learn both TypeScript and Angular from scratch in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to upgrade their skills and get better job opportunities
- Front-end developers who want to stay up-to-date with the latest technology
- Back-end developers who want to learn front-end development and become full-stack developers
- Hobbyist developers who are passionate about working with new frameworks
Created by Mosh Hamedani
Last updated 4/2018
Size: 3.84 GB