Complete beginner-to-advanced guide for Blender 2.8 and 2.9
What you'll learn
- This is a comprehensive course for the free 3D modeling and animation package, Blender.
- With this reference, you can confidently dive into Blender
- You can watch The Blender 2.8 Encyclopedia course from start to finish, or skip around.
- Learn all the tools to create anything in 3D, and put it all into practice with step-by-step projects like modeling, shading, and rendering a 3D living room from start to finish.
- Blender 2.8 or Blender 2.9
- A curiosity for creation!
- Blender is an Open Source and completely free 3D package. Information on how to download and install Blender is contained at the start of The Blender 2.8 Encyclopedia course
Welcome to The Blender Encyclopedia, the most comprehensive training course available for Blender, a completely free and open source 3D production suite.
Further than the tools alone, we've made sure The Blender 2.8 Encyclopedia course contains not just the how, but the why. Throughout the course, we've crafted example demos, as well as step-by-step projects, that will take what you've learned and form it into a practical example.
Our aim with the course was to make an expanded version of the Blender Manual, that you can follow along or reference at any time in your 3D journey.
We have created this course specifically for Udemy, and you will have unlimited support from us in the Q&A section of each lecture.
You can get all the Blender files used in the lectures, complete with models, textures and other resources. This includes starting files so you can join in! Just open the Blender file for license details, if any.
An Overview of the Contents of this course:
- A full overview of Blenders interface.
- Navigation and editing tools
- Mesh Modeling
- Drivers (known as wire properties or driven keys)
- Skeleton Armatures and Rigging
- Animation tools
- Shaders and Materials
- UV Mapping
- Cycles and Eevee renderers
And more to come! Since The Blender 2.8 Encyclopedia course's release we've already added brand new UV Mapping and Drivers sections, and we've updated many other sections such as Constraints, Skeleton Armatures and Rigging, and more. With continued success of the course we'll be able to add even more updates.
See you in there, and Happy Blending!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning computer graphics, or switching from another 3D software to Blender
- This course can be your expanded version of the Blender manual.
Created by Lee Salvemini, Chris Plush, CG Masters
Last updated 2/2021
Size: 29.87 GB