What you'll learn
- Accounting With GST in Tally
- Stock Management in Tally
- GTA – Goods Transport Agency
- GST Set – Off
- RCM – Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Voucher Classes
- Price List
- Cost Centre And Cost Categories
- Bill Of Materials
- Filing Return
- Be able to operate a PC. That's all.
Learn to file GST return is included now.
By enrolling in this Tally ERP 9: Step by Step Guide to Accounting With Tally course you will learn :
- You can understand and post entries with confidence if you are familiar with accounting basics such as debits and credits.
- Learn transferring account information from physical books to Tally.
- Make sure stock is set up properly, and filter reports like availability of certain stock that has particular features. For example, how many laptops with i5 processors do you have in your store?
- Bank Reconciliation – Match bank statement entries with your records of bank entries.
- Learn about implementing absolutely necessary and advanced GST topics like GST Set-Off, Reverse Charge, Goods Transport Agency, and how to enter its related multiple journal entries in Tally.
- Learn complete Corporate Payroll(Employee attendance) set up that complies with Govt. prescribed deduction rates.
- Lean Manufacturing Process where you can arrive at cost of the item you manufacture, from the cost of various parts/components involved in making up of product.
- You can also learn how to customize the sales invoice number format such as BN/001/19-20 and much more.
- Learn the above topics in 8 hours with completeness, unlike short Tally ERP 9: Step by Step Guide to Accounting With Tally courses that teach at a basic level or long courses that take more time than required.
- Learn not just to use Tally but also think of maintaining compliant bookkeeping practices.
What can you expect from this Tally ERP 9: Step by Step Guide to Accounting With Tally course:
This is an essential guide to Tally, meaning you will learn every important concept that you will use every day.
Think of this Tally ERP 9: Step by Step Guide to Accounting With Tally course as a solid foundation to Tally.
You will be able to learn advance topics on your own and effortlessly.
This Tally ERP 9: Step by Step Guide to Accounting With Tally course is for learning purposes only and does not provide advice concerning accounting/corporate compliance.
I hope you benefit from the knowledge which you gain from this Tally ERP 9: Step by Step Guide to Accounting With Tally course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone new to Tally
- Business Individuals are willing to switch from Manual Accounting.
- Anyone looking for Accounting Job.
Created by Chirag Mehta
Last updated 11/2020
Size: 3.12 GB