Learn Programming In R And R Studio. Data Analytics, Data Science, Statistical Analysis, Packages, Functions, GGPlot2
What you'll learn
- Learn to program in R at a good level
- Learn how to use R Studio
- Learn the core principles of programming
- Learn how to create vectors in R
- Learn how to create variables
- Learn about integer, double, logical, character and other types in R
- Learn how to create a while() loop and a for() loop in R
- Learn how to build and use matrices in R
- Learn the matrix() function, learn rbind() and cbind()
- Learn how to install packages in R
- Learn how to customize R studio to suit your preferences
- Understand the Law of Large Numbers
- Understand the Normal distribution
- Practice working with statistical data in R
- Practice working with financial data in R
- No prior knowledge or experience needed. Only a passion to be successful!
Learn R Programming by doing!
There are numerous R courses and lectures out there. R has a really high knowing curve and trainees frequently get overwhelmed. This R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course is various!
This R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course is genuinely detailed. In every brand-new tutorial, we build on what had actually currently learned and move one additional advance.
After every video you learn a brand-new important concept that you can use immediately. And the very best part is that you learn through live examples.
This training is loaded with real-life analytical challenges which you will learn to resolve. A few of these we will fix together, some you will have as homework exercises.
In summary, this R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! course has actually been made for all ability levels and even if you have no programs or analytical background you will succeed in this course!
I can't wait to see you in class,
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you wish to learn how to program in R
- This course is for you if you are tired of R courses that are too made complex
- This course is for you if you wish to learn R by doing
- This course is for you if you like interesting challenges
- You WILL have homework in this course so you need to be prepared to deal with it
Created by Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team
Last updated 8/2020
English, French [Auto-generated]
Size: 6.83 GB