Learn how to use NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn , Matplotlib , Plotly , Scikit-Learn , Machine Learning, Tensorflow , and more! in this Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp udemy course.
What you’ll learn
- Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Use Spark for Big Data Analysis
- Implement Machine Learning Algorithms
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis
- Learn to use Matplotlib for Python Plotting
- Learn to use Seaborn for statistical plots
- Use Plotly for interactive dynamic visualizations
- Use SciKit-Learn for Machine Learning Tasks
- K-Means Clustering
- Logistic Regression
- Linear Regression
- Random Forest and Decision Trees
- Natural Language Processing and Spam Filters
- Neural Networks
- Support Vector Machines
- Some programming experience
- Admin authorizations to download files
Are you all set to begin your path to ending up being a Data Scientist!
This detailed Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp course will be your guide to discovering how to utilize the power of Python to evaluate data, develop gorgeous visualizations, and utilize effective device discovering algorithms!
Data Scientist has actually been ranked the number one task on Glassdoor and the typical income of a data researcher is over $120,000 in the United States according to! Data Science is a satisfying profession that permits you to fix a few of the world’s most fascinating issues!
This course is created for both newbies with some programming experience or skilled designers aiming to make the dive to Data Science!
This detailed course is comparable to other Data Science bootcamps that normally cost countless dollars, and now you can discover all that details at a portion of the expense! With over 100 HD video lectures and in-depth code note pads for each lecture this is among the most detailed course for data science and artificial intelligence on Udemy!
We’ll teach you how to program with Python, how to produce remarkable data visualizations, and how to utilize Machine Learning with Python! Here a simply a few of the subjects we will be discovering:
- Programming with Python
- NumPy with Python
- Utilizing pandas Data Frames to resolve intricate jobs
- Usage pandas to deal with Excel Files
- Web scraping with python
- Link Python to SQL
- Usage matplotlib and seaborn for data visualizations
- Usage plotly for interactive visualizations
- Artificial Intelligence with SciKit Learn, consisting of:
- Linear Regression
- K Nearest Neighbors
- K Means Clustering
- Choice Trees
- Random Forests
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural Nets and Deep Learning
- Assistance Vector Machines
and much, far more!
Register in the course and end up being a data researcher today!
Who this course is for:
- This course is suggested for individuals with a minimum of some programming experience
Created by Jose Portilla
Last updated 9/2019
Size: 3.78 GB