What you'll learn
- Create a fully functional web site using the Full-Stack with Django 1.11
- Learn how to use HTML to create website content
- Use CSS to create beautifully styled sites
- Learn how to take advantage of Bootstrap to quickly style sites
- Learn how to use jQuery to quickly work with the DOM
- Understand HTTP requests
- Create fantastic landing pages
- Learn the power of Python to code out your web applications
- Use Django as a back end for the websites
- Implement a full Models-Views-Templates structure for your site
- A computer with an internet connection and download privileges
Welcome to the Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp! In this course we cover whatever you require to understand to develop a site utilizing Python, Django, and much more web technologies
Whether you wish to alter profession paths, broaden your present ability, begin your own entrepreneurial company, end up being a specialist, or simply wish to discover, this is the course for you!
This Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp course is created so that anybody can find out how to end up being a web developer. We teach you how to program by utilizing HD Video Lectures, Walkthrough Code Projects, Exercises, Concept Presentation Slides, Downloadable Code Notes, Reading Assignments, and far more!
Here is simply a little tasting of the subjects consisted of in this course:
- Bootstrap 3 and 4
- Document Object Model
- Django Basics
- Django Templates
- Django Forms
- Django Admin Customization
- Class Based Views
- REST APIs
- User Authentication
- and much,much more!
You will also get access to our online community of thousands of students, happy to help you out with any questions you may have! Any questions, feel free to send me a message here on Udemy and connect with me on LinkedIn, check out my profile for other courses.
We also have a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try out the Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp course for an entire month, risk-free!
Always keep learning!
Who this course is for:
- Complete Beginners
- Professionals looking to bridge gaps in their knowledge
- Python Developers looking to get into Web Development