The most practical WebRTC course on the Internet. Master this technology of the future by making 2 Real World Apps.
What you'll learn
- What is WebRTC and Why is it Important
- How does WebRTC work
- Build 2 Practical WebRTC Applications ( A Real time chat app and a Video Chat Application)
- The different protocols used in WebRTC
- A Basic understanding of how the Web works.
- The perseverance to learn a complex technology like WebRTC.
WebRTC is one of the most revolutionary technologies of the present. It is widely used in popular applications like Discord, Zoom, Google Meet. The use cases of WebRTC go beyond communication as it is also behind gaming consoles like Google Stadia and can be used for untapped use cases like Peer-Peer File sharing.
This is a very practical-oriented course. We will be making 2 Real World Applications. A Real-time chat application as well as a Video Chat Application. Not just that, this is a never-ending course! WebRTC is a constantly evolving technology so this Practical WebRTC: A Complete WebRTC Bootcamp for Beginners course will constantly be updated with new videos as more and more breakthroughs are discovered in the field of WebRTC.
WebRTC is not just the present, it is also the future as we shift more and more towards cloud infrastructure. The true potential of WebRTC is limited primarily due to the lack of knowledge around the subject. WebRTC is a culmination of the development of Internet technology over the last 20 Years.
It uses several protocols that have existed since the year 2000. This makes it a very complex technology to learn. The goal of this Practical WebRTC: A Complete WebRTC Bootcamp for Beginners course is to smoothen this learning curve while not losing focus on the concepts that make it such a powerful technology.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in making practical applications using WebRTC
- Anyone looking to learn the concepts and protocols that make up WebRTC
Created by Ajay R Warrier
Last updated 1/2021