Master Node JS & Deno.js, build REST APIs with Node.js, GraphQL APIs, add Authentication, use MongoDB, SQL & much more!
What you'll learn
- Work with one of the most in-demand web development programming languages
- Learn the basics as well as advanced concepts of NodeJS in great detail
- Build modern, fast, and scalable server-side web applications with NodeJS, databases like SQL or MongoDB, and more
- Understand the NodeJS ecosystem and build server-side rendered apps, REST APIs, and GraphQL APIs
- Get a thorough introduction to DenoJS
- General knowledge of how the web works are recommended but not a must-have
- NO NodeJS knowledge is required!
Participate in the most detailed Node.js course on Udemy and learn Node in both a useful in addition to theory-based method!
This NodeJS – The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL, Deno) course was updated to likewise include sections on Deno.js – in addition to more than 30 hours of content on Node.js!
Node.js is most likely THE most popular and contemporary server-side programming language you can dive into nowadays!
Node.js developers remain in high need and the language is used for whatever from traditional web apps with server-side rendered views over REST APIs all the way approximately GraphQL APIs and real-time web services. Not to mention its applications in build workflows for projects of all sizes.
This course will teach you all of that! From scratch with zero anticipation presumed. If you do bring some understanding, you'll of course be able to rapidly leap into the NodeJS – The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL, Deno) course modules that are most intriguing to you.
Here's what you'll learn in this course:.
- Node.js Basics & Basic Core Modules.
- Parsing Requests & Sending Responses.
- Rendering HTML Dynamically (on the Server).
- Using Express.js.
- Working with Files and generating PDFs on the Server (on-the-fly).
- File Up- and Download.
- Using the Model-View-Controller (MVC) Pattern.
- Using Node.js with SQL (MySQL) and Sequelize.
- Using Node.js with NoSQL (MongoDB) and Mongoose.
- Working with Sessions & Cookies.
- User Authentication and Authorization.
- Sending E-Mails.
- Validating User Input.
- Data Pagination.
- Handling Payments with Stripe.js.
- Building REST APIs.
- Authentication in REST APIs.
- File Upload in REST APIs.
- Building GraphQL APIs.
- Authentication in GraphQL APIs.
- File Upload in GraphQL APIs.
- Building a Realtime Node.js App with Websockets.
- Automated Testing (Unit Tests).
- Deploying a Node.js Application.
- Using TypeScript with Node.js.
- Exploring Deno.js.
- And Way More!
Does this appear like a great deal of content? It definitely is!
This is not a brief course however it is the “Complete Guide” on Node.js. We'll dive into a great deal of subjects and we'll not simply scratch the surface.
We'll likewise not simply walk through uninteresting theory and some slides. Rather, we'll build 2 significant projects: An online store (including checkout + payments) and a blog.
All subjects and features of the NodeJS – The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL, Deno) course will be revealed and used in these projects and you'll for that reason learn more about them in a realistic environment.
Is this course for you?
If you got no Node.js experience, you'll enjoy this course due to the fact that it begins with zero understanding presumed. It's the ideal course to end up being a Node.js developer.
If you got standard Node.js experience, this course is likewise the best match since you can go through the fundamental modules rapidly and you'll gain from all the deep dives and advanced subjects the NodeJS – The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL, Deno) course covers.
Possibly you discovered no other course that reveals how to use SQL with Node.js. Possibilities are, that you'll get a lot of worth out of this course, too!
- NO Node.js understanding is needed at all!
- Fundamental HTML + CSS understanding assists however is NOT needed.
Who this course is for:
- Novice or sophisticated web developers who wish to dive into the backend (server-side) advancement with NodeJS.
- Everybody who's interested in building contemporary, scalable and high-performing web applications.
- Experienced NodeJS developers who wish to dive into particular features like using GraphQL with NodeJS.
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 2020
Size: 17.92 GB
NB: Google drive link does not contain full course content