Take Power BI training with a top business intelligence instructor and learn advanced data analysis and data visualization methods
What you'll learn
- Publish professional-quality business intelligence reports to the cloud
- Automate reports and dashboards with gateways, dataflows, and scheduled refresh
- Explore and analyze data with natural language Q&A, quick insights, bookmarks, and data-driven alerts
- Collaborate and share with other users and teams online and in real-time
- Configure user roles and row-level security to maintain data quality and control
- Master the latest tools and features available in Power BI Service (2021)
- Connect data from flat files, Excel workbooks, Sharepoint folders, SQL databases, and more
- Build job-ready skills for a career in Data Analysis or Business Intelligence
- Students are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to complete our Up & Running with Power BI Desktop course first
- Several features covered in this Microsoft Power BI – Up & Running With Power BI Service 2021 course require a PRO plan (60-day free trial, then $9.99/month)
- Work or school email address is required to sign up for a Power BI Service account (no Gmail, AOL, Hotmail, etc.)
This Microsoft Power BI – Up & Running With Power BI Service 2021 course was completely reconstructed in 2021 in order to cover the latest features and provide the best learning experience. This includes all-new topics, resources, datasets, and hands-on projects.
The following is PART 2 of our Microsoft Power BI series, which previously covered Power BI Desktop (Part 1) and Power BI Service (Part 2). This Microsoft Power BI – Up & Running With Power BI Service 2021 course is best taken after you have completed our Power BI desktop course.
Learn how Power BI in the cloud can be integrated with powerful tools such as gateways, dataflows, row-level security, data-driven alerts, and much more in this top-rated course.
Maven Inspectional Services is a restaurant health inspection agency in Los Angeles where you will play the role of a data analyst. What is your goal? With the help of the Power BI service and the skills you gain in the Microsoft Power BI – Up & Running With Power BI Service 2021 course, you can build scalable reports & dashboards to deliver critical insights to your entire organization.
Here are just a few of the topics we’ll cover:
- Administration Tools
- Admin roles, tenant settings, custom branding, etc.
- Connecting to Data
- Connection types, gateways, dataflows, scheduled refresh, etc.
- Reports & Dashboards
- Data lineage, bookmarks, data-driven alerts, Q&A, mobile, etc.
- Sharing & Collaboration
- User roles, apps, publish to web, usage reports, etc.
- Row-Level Security
- Static vs. dynamic RLS, testing roles, etc.
- PREVIEW: Premium Per User
- Key features, incremental refresh, UX, etc.
Through this Microsoft Power BI – Up & Running With Power BI Service 2021 course, you will acquire a deep and practical understanding of Power BI Service, as well as the skills and confidence to apply these tools in your own analyses and projects.
It doesn't matter if you're a casual Power BI user, aspiring analyst, or business intelligence professional — this Microsoft Power BI – Up & Running With Power BI Service 2021 course will give you the tools you need to become an absolute Power BI ROCKSTAR.
Join today and get immediate, lifetime access to the following:
- 8+ hours of high quality videos
- 100+ page Power BI Service ebook (PDF)
- Power BI project files & sample data
- Course quizzes & homework (with solutions)
- Expert support & Q&A forum
- 30-day money-back guarantee
We can't wait to see you in the Microsoft Power BI – Up & Running With Power BI Service 2021 course!
–Aaron (Lead Power BI Instructor, Maven Analytics)
Hear why our Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service courses are the TOP-RATED on Udemy:
“The PowerBI course was fantastic! The Microsoft Power BI – Up & Running With Power BI Service 2021 course was easy to understand, but it moved at a fast enough pace that I never got bored. The whole experience was enjoyable and I learned a lot. I wanted to keep learning, I didn't want to stop after finishing that lesson — I wanted to move on to the next one!“
“Amazing! 5+ stars if you ask me! Well-organized, concise, and well-prepared. This Microsoft Power BI – Up & Running With Power BI Service 2021 course has helped me increase my knowledge of Power BI Service as well as the ability to create a great course as well. From beginning to end, I thoroughly enjoyed the course.“
“This is the best Microsoft Power BI – Up & Running With Power BI Service 2021 course on Udemy in Power BI. Classes are well prepared and very hands-on, and the instructor makes the experience fun and easy. My recommendation is 100%.!”
“Where can I leave a 6 star rating?”
Looking for the full business intelligence stack? Search for “Maven Analytics“ to browse our full course library, including Excel, Power BI, MySQL, and Tableau courses!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about Microsoft Power BI Service (2021).
- People who have used Power BI Desktop and want to learn more about publishing, sharing and collaborating in the cloud.
- Professionals and teams looking to master the #1 business intelligence tool on the market.
- Those who are looking for a comprehensive, project-based approach to training
- Anyone interested in pursuing a career in Data Analysis or Business Intelligence
Created by Maven Analytics, Aaron Parry
Last updated 5/2021
Size: 2.46 GB