Excel with this A-Z Microsoft Excel Course. Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Excel 2019 and Office 365
What you'll learn
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 10+ years of Excel Training
- This Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course was created with Excel 2013. But all features will work in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 and most will work in 2007.
Microsoft Excel all in One Package
This Microsoft Excel course merges 4 various courses.
- Microsoft Excel 101 – An Introduction to Excel
- Microsoft Excel 102 – Intermediate Level Excel
- Microsoft Excel 103 – Advanced Level Excel
- Master Microsoft Excel Macros and VBA in 6 Simple Projects
- Content filmed with Excel 2013 however operates in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 (Office 365).
Recent Student Review .
Thank you so much for taking the time to put together a remarkable course brother. If anybody doubts purchasing this Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course, do not question it, purchase it. Hope more courses are on the method since I ‘d purchase every single one of them.
* “Happy to state that I now “understand” stand out. I understand there is a lot more to find out, however it's a start! Thank you for being such a fantastic trainer … now on to the next class.”.
* “Thanks for a well-made course. Excel is an actually effective tool and it is worth understand all of its elements.
Enlist now to go through a deep dive of the most popular spreadsheet tool on the marketplace, Microsoft Excel. As your trainer I will utilize my 15+ years of Excel training to direct you step by step through the novice to sophisticated level and beyond.
As you take part in each of the 4 courses you will master Excel tools that will eliminate the discomfort of stumbling through your day-to-day jobs. You will begin with the fundamentals, improving a strong structure that will provide you even more understanding as you advance into intermediate and sophisticated level subjects.
At conclusion of this Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced course you will have mastered the most popular Excel tools and bring out self-confidence to finish any Excel jobs with performance and grace. Below are simply a few of the subjects that you will master.
- Making reliable spreadsheets.
- Handling big sets of information.
- Mastering using a few of Excel's most popular and extremely searched for functions (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, INDEX/MATCH and much more …).
- Make vibrant report with Excel PivotTables.
- Open the power and flexibility of Microsoft Excel's AddIn, PowerPivot.
- Audit Excel Worksheet solutions to guarantee tidy solutions.
- Automate your daily Excel jobs by mastering the power of Macros and VBA.
What are you waiting for, register now and take the next action in mastering Excel and go from Excel Newb to Excel Guru!
Who this course is for:.
- This Microsoft Excel courses will take you through 4 levels of Microsoft Excel subjects (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Macros/VBA).
- If your aiming to take your Excel abilities from novice to sophisticated level and beyond, then this course is for you.
Created by Kyle Pew, Office Newb LLC
Last updated 10/2019
Size: 6.74 GB, 6.62 GB