Beginning your journey on Microsoft Azure + 180 practice questions on AZ-900 certification exam
What you'll learn
- Ability to understand how to start working with Azure
- Spin up Virtual Machines
- Work with Storage options such as BLOB, SQL Server
- Basic Understanding of services such as Azure Functions, Azure Web apps, etc
- Be prepared when taking the AZ-900 certification exam
- Basic IT knowledge on Networks, databases
- Basic understanding of what is a cloud platform
- Basic understanding of how Web servers work
- Basic understanding of developing web applications
v4.2 – June 2020
- Included more practice questions to the Exam area
- Revitalized the chapters on Azure Regions, Deploying a Windows Virtual Machine, Azure Marketplace
v4.1 April 2020
- Upgraded chapters on Network Security Groups, Azure SQL database, Azure Web Apps, Communication within an Azure virtual network
- Included chapters on Example Invoice, Azure Container Instances, Availability Zones application
v4.0 March 2020
- Revitalized a number of chapters consisting of the production of virtual machines, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps to show User user interface modifications in Azure.
- Included chapters on “Important Points” at the end of each area.
- Included 30 additional practice questions
v3.0 October 2019
- Revitalize on existing subjects to show Azure modifications
- Included chapters on cloud concepts
- Included chapters on security, privacy, and compliance
- Included chapters on pricing and support
v2.0 June 2019
- Included practice 140 questions for the AZ-900 accreditation test
Feedback from Students
” Perfectly what require for novice's in azure”
” I got precisely what I desired, an introduction of Azure services to the ideal level of details, not too expensive level and not too in-depth. The trainer was systematic and straight to the point.”
Cloud Computing is the next huge thing, simply browse you at how the digital world is progressing. Huge gamers such as Amazon, Microsoft, Google are working towards the objective of permitting customers to welcome cloud computing.
Microsoft has actually made huge strides in this domain, and its not a surprise regarding why they are among the leaders when it concerns Cloud Computing.
This Microsoft Azure – Beginner's Guide + AZ-900 – UPDATED 2020 course is designed to assist trainees to get themselves acquainted with Microsoft's Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure.
In this Microsoft Azure – Beginner's Guide + AZ-900 – UPDATED 2020 course you will find out the following
- Creating a Free Account in Azure
- Dealing With Virtual Machines
- Dealing With Azure Storage – BLOB, Table, Queues, Files
- Intro to Azure SQL Databases and CosmosDB
- Standard Networking concepts in Azure
A Basic understanding on different services such as Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Scale Sets and so on
Don't get left behind. DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION is the requirement of the hour and Cloud computing is one of the foundations to empower the world towards this objective.
Who this course is for:
- Trainees who want to begin finding out how to utilize the Azure Platform
- Trainees who wish to get a running start to the Microsoft Azure Cloud Certifications
Created by Alan Rodrigues
Last updated 10/2020
Size: 5.8 GB