Finding and exploiting Linux vulnerabilities and misconfigurations to gain a root shell.
What you'll learn
- Multiple methods for escalating privileges on a Linux system.
- In-depth explanations of why and how these methods work.
- Tools that can help identify potential privilege escalation vulnerabilities on a Linux system.
- A free intentionally vulnerable Debian Linux VM to practice privilege escalation on.
- A basic understanding of Linux systems
This Linux Privilege Escalation for OSCP & Beyond! course teaches privilege escalation in Linux, from basics such as how permissions work, to in-depth coverage and demonstrations of actual privilege escalation techniques. The course comes with a full set of slides (170+), and an intentionally misconfigured Debian VM which can be used by students to practice their own privilege escalation.
Please note that this Linux Privilege Escalation for OSCP & Beyond! course is aimed at students currently taking, or planning to take the OSCP, and thus covers more common forms of privilege escalation. Some extra methods are included, and more methods may be added in the future, however, this course was not designed to cover every possible (or obscure) method.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate ethical hackers.
- Students currently taking or planning to take the PWK/OSCP course.
Created by Tib3rius
Last updated 6/2020
Extraction password: freeeducationweb.com