46+ Videos to teach you how to hack and secure Wi-Fi (WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise)
What you'll learn
- Learn the main weaknesses of WEP encryption and how it can be cracked
- Understand a number of techniques to crack WEP, WPA & WPA2
- Gain access to WPA2 Enterprise networks.
- Hack captive portals (eg: hotel and airport networks).
- Use the GPU for faster cracking
- Have a good understanding of how networks operate
- Understand how devices communicate with each other in a network
- Launch chop-chop reply attack to crack WEP encryption
- Discover wireless networks within range
- Gather information about wifi networks
- Discover connected devices to each wifi network within range
- Disconnect any device from any network within range
- Launch interactive packet reply attack to crack WEP encryption
- Launch fragmentation attack to crack WEP encryption
- Learn WPA/WPA2 weakness and the theory behind cracking it
- Exploit WPS feature to crack WPA/WPA2 without a wordlist and without the need for any connected clients
- Capture handshake and launch word list attack
- Create your own wordlist
- Launch a wordlist attack using the GPU
- Launch a word list attack using a rainbow table
- How to protect wireless networks from cracking attacks
- Spot weaknesses in wireless networks in order to protect your network
- Configure wireless networks to protect against the discussed attacks
- Basic IT skills
- No Linux, programming, or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
- A wireless adapter like ALFA AWUS036NHA or anything with an Atheros chip (more info provided in the course)
Welcome to my WiFi cracking course, where you'll get to know how to crack the key and get the password to WiFi networks, whether they utilize WEP, WPA, or perhaps WPA2. Not just that, however, you'll likewise get to know how to protect networks from hackers.
This Learn Wi-Fi Password Penetration Testing (WEP/WPA/WPA2) course is extremely useful however will not overlook the theory. You will begin as a newbie without any anticipation about hacking. It will take you through networking and how clients communicate with each other, and how the various kinds of WiFi encryptions work. You'll get to know how to utilize this info to exploit these networks and crack their encryption.
The course is divided into 4 primary segments:
- Networks Basics: in this segment, you will discover how networks work, how gadgets communicate with each other, and how the info is transferred in wireless networks. You will likewise discover standard terms; what is a channel? MAC address? what is handled mode? What is monitor mode, and how to enable it? What is sniffing, and what is it restricted to? So in this segment, we still do not know much about penetration screening. All we have is a computer system and a wireless card connected to it, you will get to know how to begin collecting info utilizing your wi-fi card (packet sniffing), and you will get to know numerous attacks that you can launch without the requirement to know the password, such as managing all the connections around you (i.e., deny/allow any gadget from connecting to any network), you will likewise get to know how to conquer some security features that would avoid you from even attempting any attacks, you will get to know how to find and target hidden networks and bypass mac filtering whether it is executed utilizing a black-list or a white-list …
- WEP Cracking: Now that you have actually collected info about all the networks around you and discovered your target, you will get to know how to crack the key that the target utilizes. In this segment, you will get to know 4 approaches to crack WEP encryption. Initially, you will get to know the weak points in WEP that enable us to crack it. You will get to know the theory behind each approach, and lastly, you will get to know how to launch that attack versus WEP networks and get the key; in this segment, you will get to know 4 various approaches to crack WEP to ensure that you can crack any WEP network you deal with despite how its set up.
- WPA Cracking: in this segment, you will get to know a number of approaches to crack WPA/WPA2 networks, once again you will get to know the weak point in WPA and the theory behind each technique initially, and after that, you will get to know how to launch the attack versus a genuine network; this segment is divided into numerous smaller sized segments:
- Exploiting WPS – In this subsection, you will get to know how to exploit the WPS function to access WPA/WPA2 networks without utilizing a wordlist. Not just that, however, you'll likewise get to know how to debug reaver's output and exploit the WPS function on more routers utilizing reaver's innovative choices. You will likewise get to know how to open some routers if they lock after numerous stopped working efforts.
- Wordlist Attacks – in this subsection, you will get to know how to run wordlist attacks to crack the WPA/WPA2 key, you will get to know how to utilize big wordlists without losing storage, conserve the cracking development so that you can stop briefly and resume the cracking procedure whenever you desire, and you will likewise get to know how to crack the essential much quicker utilizing the GPU instead of the CPU.
- WPA/WPA2 Enterprise – These networks are normally utilized in business and colleges. These are safe and secure networks that utilize WPA/WPA2 and need users to login with a username and password; after connecting subsection, you will comprehend how they work and how to get to them.
- Protection: At this phase, you will know the weak points and techniques that reality hackers utilize. For that reason, it will be simple and easy for you to protect your network versus these attacks. In this segment, you will get to know how to configure your wireless networks so that the above attacks will not work; you will get to know what settings require to be altered, how to access the router settings, and how to alter these settings.
All the attacks in this Learn Wi-Fi Password Penetration Testing (WEP/WPA/WPA2) course are useful attacks that work against genuine wireless networks in my laboratory.
With this Learn Wi-Fi Password Penetration Testing (WEP/WPA/WPA2) course, you'll get 24/7 assistance, so if you have any concerns, you can post them in the Q&A segment, and we'll react to you within 15 hours.
KEEP IN MIND: This Learn Wi-Fi Password Penetration Testing (WEP/WPA/WPA2) course is completely a product of Zaid Sabih, and No other company is related to the accreditation examination for the very same. You will get Course Completion Certification from Udemy; apart from that, No OTHER ORGANIZATION IS INVOLVED.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals thinking about getting to know how to check the security of WiFi keys/passwords
Created by Zaid Sabih, z Security Last updated 10/2020 English Size: 1.9GB