Create professional documents of premium typographical quality
What you'll learn
- How to use Texmaker and Overleaf to edit LaTeX markup and create beautiful documents.
- How to install Texmaker and the LaTeX distribution MiKTeX.
- How to set up the preamble for a LaTeX project.
- How to create a title page.
- How to create different sections and chapters in LaTeX.
- How to add figures in LaTeX.
- How to create lists and tables.
- How to typeset mathematics properly using LaTeX
- How to build a database of sources using the Mendeley reference manager.
- How to cite a reference in LaTeX and create a list of references.
- How to create a professional CV using LaTex with an Overleaf template
- Be able to use a personal computer.
This LaTeX with Texmaker and Overleaf: the one-stop LaTeX course allows the student to be equipped with all the knowledge necessary to start using LaTeX as a professional typesettin
g tool. The LaTeX with Texmaker and Overleaf: the one-stop LaTeX course covers all the concepts needed by an individual for the use of LaTeX in the professional as well as academic environment.
The LaTeX with Texmaker and Overleaf: the one-stop LaTeX course follows a natural flow, starting from the installation of the appropriate LaTeX distribution and editor, to the creation of an advanced document. The use of Mendeley as a reference manager and Overleaf as an online collaborative LaTeX editor is also highlighted.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals looking to create documents of premium quality.
- Students looking to create a professional and standout thesis or report.
- Researchers writing articles for academic journals.
- Writers planning on typesetting a book for publication.
Created by Foster Lubbe
Last updated 7/2020
Size: 737.77 MB