Web development requires these skills. Learn HTML5 and CSS 3 as well as Bootstrap and XHTML!
What you'll learn
- After completing this HTML and CSS Masterclass course, you will have solid HTML and CSS skills
- Learn how to embed media and graphics into your webpages
- Master working with HTML events like mouse, keyboard, and drag events
- Build a full hands-on website using HTML 5 and stylize it using CSS 3
- Learn how to debug your HTML code and how to use an HTML validator to find and fix errors
- Use CSS 3 to do 2D and 3D animation for web design
- Master CSS debugging and learn to find and fix common CSS errors
- Understand the bootstrap framework and how to use it to build websites
- Master XHTML – the eXtensible HyperText Markup Language
- Learn about the HTML Canvas and how to work with graphics and interactive media
- Obtain the foundation of skills you need to start a career in web development
- Learn advanced CSS programming like gradients, shadows and effects, and blend modes
- A computer (Windows, Linux or Mac) is required.
- Your enthusiasm and willingness to learn HTML 5 and CSS 3 and then incorporate the skills into your website and resume!
- It is not necessary to have prior programming knowledge.
Want to learn more about web design and development, but don't know how to get started?
It may be that you have heard about HTML and CSS and are considering learning them so you expand your career options.
Possibly you are learning a new language or framework, and find that it requires HTML and CSS knowledge, so you've got to get up to speed with those technologies quickly.
Perhaps you have your own or a client's website and want to make it more appealing by incorporating interactive features.
It doesn't matter why you are here, you are on the right page!
As part of this HTML and CSS Masterclass course, you will learn how to create interactive web pages and develop compelling content for the web using HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, and XHTML.
Why learn HTML and CSS?
CSS and HTML are the backbones of any web application or page. Having a solid foundation in HTML and CSS is necessary for many other languages and frameworks.
You will be taught the fundamentals of web development using HTML and CSS in the HTML and CSS Masterclass course.
Why enrolling in this course is the best decision you can make.
- This HTML and CSS Masterclass course is clear and concise, so you won't have to waste time wondering where to go. A solid pace is maintained the whole time even as it jumps right into development.
- Everyone can type the code the instructor writes in the lectures and see the result in a browser in this HTML and CSS course.
- HTML and CSS are two languages used by web programmers, so this HTML and CSS Masterclass course covers a majority of the elements, attributes, and properties.
- This HTML and CSS Masterclass course is suitable for beginners and is not intimidating. The lessons are logically organized and arranged so that beginners build their skills over time.
- Anyone with a previous background in programming can also benefit from this HTML and CSS Masterclass course since they can get to specific sections of the curriculum quickly.
- XHTML, debugging HTML and CSS (common errors), using an HTML and CSS validator, CSS Entities, and Bootstrap are all included as useful and practical extras.
- Finally, this HTML and CSS Masterclass course focuses on the intricacies of each language; their history, latest versions, best practices, syntax, new features, and common pitfalls to avoid.
The Key Topics covered in this course are:
- Basics of HTML and CSS
- Embedding Media into Webpages
- Animating elements using CSS
- Working with text on webpages
- Displaying data using data, tables, lists, etc.
- Learn several ways to color elements using HTML and CSS
- Advanced HTML and CSS coverage and of course Bootstrap
If you add HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap to your resume, you will not only be better equipped to design, develop and maintain interactive web pages and websites, but you will also become more marketable and a more well-rounded developer.
In reality, many technologies, including Spring Framework (for example), assume familiarity with HTML and CSS. Most software developers should be familiar with these technologies.
By completing this HTML and CSS Masterclass course, you will possess the necessary skills to assist you anywhere this type of assistance is needed.
Are you ready to get started?
Click the download button to download the HTML and CSS Masterclass course!
Who this course is for:
- This HTML and CSS Masterclass course is intended for anyone interested in learning HTML, CSS, and related coding languages.
- Developers who need HTML 5, CSS 3, and Bootstrap on their resumes
Created by Tim Buchalka's Learn Programming Academy, Robert Gioia
Last updated 3/2021
Size: 4.57 GB