Build a computer from scratch, while learning about each component and how they work along the way. Download udemy's How To Build a Computer: A Beginner's Guide course and be a pc builder.
What you'll learn
- Build your first computer from scratch!
- Gain a basic knowledge of PC components and how they interact!
- Learn how to shop for components that have a high dollar-to-performance ratio!
- Knowledge of basic computer usage is necessary for this course.
** Note For New Students **
The very first area of my course is tailored to be a class room format, with images and files for learning. If you're searching for a step by step video guide on managing physical hardware, what it is and how to put it together, please avoid to the 2nd half of the course (the Lab area).
- Over 1000 trainees took part the very first week of release!
- Over 2700 trainees at the time of this composing!
- A huge THANK YOU to my trainees for making this the HIGHEST RATED (5 STARS!), MOST POPULAR COURSE for building a computer system on Udemy!
- Simply included 2017 – How to build a liquid cooled high-performance video gaming PC!
Have you ever wished to build your own computer system?
Would you like to understand what each part does?
Do you would like to know how to get the very best value?
The How To Build a Computer: A Beginner's Guide course will start with some description of various terms when it pertains to PC parts. You'll discover how each part links to each other, their functions, things to look out for when acquiring parts, and how to choose what parts require to carry out much better based upon the jobs you desire the computer system will do.
You'll go through the actions of building your very first computer system piece by piece, with fantastic attention to information along the way. Afterwhich, you'll discover the procedure of setting up an os on the computer system, to make the system completely practical and all set to utilize!
The How To Build a Computer: A Beginner's Guide course will progress with time. Later on installations might consist of things like:
- High-end Gaming PC Builds (Done and added to course!).
- Water Cooling (Done and added to course!).
- House Theater PC Builds.
- Raspberry PI Builds.
- Hackintosh Builds.
In the very first installation, you'll find out how to build a basic use PC that will carry out well for day-to-day usage, utilizing a class room lecture format.
** First course growth launched! **.
Demonstrating how to build a computer system hands-on was quickly the most asked for function after the course's initial release. We've put together a huge brand-new area on building a very high efficiency liquid cooled overclocked video gaming PC! You will discover this area at the end of the course.
Download now to get the most worth!
Initial Pricing – $25.
After 2017 Expansion – $50.
As the course progresses and material is included, the prices will increase with each installation. Get in now at the low cost of $50 and get all of the brand-new material free of charge!
As a trainee, you will likewise get unique discount rates not available somewhere else for Nathan's other courses that are presently in the works!
And as constantly, 30-day refunds are 100% ensured if your complete satisfaction is not satisfied!
Thank you! Thank you for having a look at this course on Udemy!
Who this course is for:.
- This course is implied for enthusiasts, trainees and technology lovers that wish to build a well carrying out computer system on their own or for a buddy!