Overcome social anxiety. Stop seeking approval & become more confident. Overcome your mental blocks and self sabotaging.
What you'll learn
- Understand exactly what it takes to overcome social anxiety and build rock-solid confidence & self-esteem
- Get out of your comfort zone and go after what you want
- Identify the common causes of low self-esteem and poor confidence
- Be more assertive and get what you want without coming off as weak or arrogant
- Get people to pay attention to you, respect you and take you seriously
- Exude confidence in everything you do
- Like yourself more
- Turn that negative inner voice into a positive one
- Become your own best friend and personal life coach
- Feel comfortable and confident in your own skin
- Learn to put yourself first without coming off as selfish
- Overcome fear and judgment
- How to use EFT Tapping to overcome social anxiety
- Students will need a note pad & paper or a computer to take notes and do the exercises provided.
Do you get nervous around other people and don’t know why?
Are you tired of worrying what other people are thinking of you all the time?
Do you feel uncomfortable in group settings, so you ‘fade into the background’?
Wish you could ‘mute' the critical voice inside that’s always putting you down?
I know how it feels because I just explained myself a few years ago. All the above issues are what I was going through.
Social situations were extremely awkward for me. I would feel uncomfortable around EVERYONE, and that would cause them to feel uncomfortable around me, which made me want to withdraw even more. I found myself stuck in a low paying jobs I hated but I didn't believe I could do any better or get the jobs I really wanted.
I was too shy to ask anyone on a date so I spent most of my life alone. I was afraid of being judged, afraid of confrontation, and constantly worried what everyone was thinking of me. Having low confidence and social anxiety held me back in just about every way you can imagine.
The worst thing of all though was the feeling of being uncomfortable in my own skin.
If you're like me, you are probably tired of people telling you the answer to all your problems is to “Just be more confident.”
If only it were that simple…
Perhaps you have tried a few times to be more confident and for whatever reason it didn't work, now you have given up and believe you were ‘born shy'.
I'm here show you social confidence is possible for you. But this time, instead of doing it all by yourself, we are going to do it together.
The good news is, anyone can learn social confidence, and it doesn't matter where you're starting from. Social confidence is not some exclusive club you are born into, anyone can join. Whether you want just a little more confidence and to like yourself better, or if you are suffering from a full-on social anxiety disorder as I was for many years, you will greatly benefit from the lessons and action steps provided in this How I Overcame Social Anxiety, Grew Confidence & Self-Esteem course.
—— How I Overcame Social Anxiety, Grew Confidence & Self-Esteem ————
As best selling author and famous psychologist Nathaniel Branden says, “Confidence and self-esteem is the key to a happy and fulfilling life” and I am going to show you what I did to improve mine, and how you can too!
I am always weary of taking advice from people who haven't been in the situation they are trying to help me with. If you haven't been there and lived through it, you can't really understand what it feels like to have social anxiety and low self-esteem. I found people who hadn't been through it couldn't really relate to my struggles.
They would tell me things like “Just be yourself” and “face your fears,” if only it were that simple….
I got the most help on my journey from people who have been through the same situation as me and made it out.
I've been there. I know first hand the problems you face as someone with social anxiety because I have faced them too.
I am going to show you the exact steps I took to grow my self-esteem, and how you can do the same.
Why is this Course Different?
I will guide you through all the common causes of social anxiety and explain EXACTLY how to overcome them. After taking the How I Overcame Social Anxiety, Grew Confidence & Self-Esteem course, you will never again see yourself as, ‘weak,' ‘inferior,' or ‘less than' others.
You will learn to..
- Stop doubting yourself and putting yourself down.
- Stop worrying so much what others are thinking of you.
- Feel comfortable talking to people.
- Speak up and share your opinions with the world.
- Stop fearing judgment and criticism.
- Finally feel comfortable being yourself.
- Stop worrying what others are thinking of you.
- Silence that critical voice in your head.
- Stop overthinking and analysing everything you say.
- Stand up for yourself.
- Speak up in a meeting.
- Like yourself and accept yourself for who you are.
- Be comfortable being the center of attention.
- INCLUDES FREE 2 HOUR EFT (EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE) FOR SOCIAL ANXIETY COURSE
Plus so much more …
Don't just take my word for it, here's what others are saying about the course..
“Tobias really helped me in this course to reshape my beliefs and my whole thinking towards a more positive outlook on things. I know I still have a long way to go to reach my goal, but thanks to this How I Overcame Social Anxiety, Grew Confidence & Self-Esteem course I now have the right tools to do so. I can only recommend this course to anyone who wants to brush up his/hers self-esteem muscle.”
by Julian J
If you don't do anything differently to become more socially confident, where will you be 12 months from now? And how about 5 or 10, 20 years from now?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to overcome social anxiety, grow their confidence, improve their self-esteem, go after the things they want in life, like themselves more, find their ideal partner and earn more money should take this course.
- Anyone who is not 100% satisfied with their current life circumstances will benefit from this course
Created by Tobias Atkins
Last updated 11/2017
Size: 5.35 GB