Build Flutter iOS and Android Apps with a Single Codebase – Learn Google’s Flutter Mobile Development Framework With Flutter & Dart – The Complete Flutter App Development Course on udemy
What you’ll learn
- Be ABLE to Build Any iOS and Android App You Want
- MASTER Dart and Flutter Framework
- BUILD Full-fledged Apps for Your Startup or Business
- CREATE a Portfolio of Apps to Apply for Development Job
- WORK as A Cross-Platform Mobile Developer Who can Develop iOS and Android Apps
- GAIN a Competitive Advantage in the Workplace as a Flutter Mobile Developer
- A Computer – Mac or PC
- No Previous Programming Experience Required – I’ll go over Everything You’ll Need to Get Started
- Anyone Who Has the “I Can Do It” Mentality
- Willingness to Learn By Doing – You’ll have a Step-by-Step Learning Process with Challenges and Exercises for Better Retention
============== > Full Course UPDATE 2020 <===============.
Flutter is right here to stay!
Welcome to The Complete Flutter App Development Course (The World’s First Complete Dart as well as Flutter Course). Currently with a Full Course Update 
Flutter is the new Cross-platform Mobile Development Framework made by Google, which permits developers to build Android and also iOS Apps with one solitary codebase!
Flutter is actually the very best means to create cross-platform apps that typically would certainly call for pair of unique mobile development groups to create.
Why is actually Flutter a BIG Deal?
Flutter is a big deal since any sort of developer (or any individual who intends to find out mobile development) can easily currently build indigenous Android as well as iOS applications with one codebase ONLY! This means, rather than having to discover Objective-C or Swift to build iOS apps, as well as Java, or Kotlin to build Android apps, you can now make use of Flutter Mobile Development Framework to build applications that run natively on both iOS and Android devices using the General-purpose Dart Programming Language.
This Flutter & Dart – The Complete Flutter App Development course is actually totally hands-on, in which you’ll receive the opportunity to practice and find out:.
- Dart Programming Language – Fundamentals and intermediate subjects.
- Exactly how to recognize Flutter Mobile Development through building apps, incrementally.
- Just how to design, build, debug Flutter Android and also iOS Apps.
- How to acquire Flutter applications to interact with a realtime database – Firestore.
- Exactly how to build strong applications along with Flutter.
You’ll find just how effortless it’s to start building Android and also iOS applications utilizing Google’s Flutter App Development Framework!
Paulo Dichone is the instructor of this particular course. He is actually a Software Engineer, a teacher, and the writer of highly ranked Development courses on Udemy. He has actually presently instructed over 80,000 students internet and got over 10,000 testimonials. Students enjoy his training method which is actually massive on hands-on, project-based strategy.
- Segment 1– Course Introduction: The learning Path of the course.
- Section 2 -Why Flutter: Understanding why Flutter is actually a state-of-the-art Mobile Development cross-platform Framework.
- Segment 3 – Download Flutter & Dart – The Complete Flutter App Development Course’s Source code – Get source code for the course projects.
- Section 4 – Installing Development Tools and Machine Setup [Mac computer Users]: Set up your MAC COMPUTER to begin developing Flutter Apps.
- Section 5 – Installing Development Tools and also Machine Setup [Microsoft window Users] – Set up your MAC to begin developing Flutter Apps.
- Segment 6 – Introduction to the Dart Programming Language: Getting began learning Dart Programming Language – the fundamentals.
- Section 7 – Dart Programming Language – Control Flow as well as Functions: Dart basics.
- Segment 8 – Dart Programming Language: Object-Oriented Programming – Understanding exactly how to construct classes and Objects in Dart.
- Segment 9 – Dart Programming Language: Object-Oriented Programming – Intermediate: Learn Dart OOP Intermediate ideas including Interfaces as well as Abstract classes.
- Segment 10 – Dart Programming Language: Object-Oriented Programming – Advanced: Advanced OOP Dart principles.
- Section 11 – Dart Programming Language: Data Structures and Collections: Get begun discovering data structures and charts and checklists in Dart.
- Section 12 – Building Flutter Apps – Flutter Fundamentals – The time to begin building Flutter apps have actually come in! Beginning with Flutter rudiments as well as recognizing Material Design and also Flutter Widgets.
- Section thirteen – Flutter – Build a Biz Card App – Build our initial Flutter application – industry card.
- Segment 14 – Flutter Stateful Widgets- Learn all about Stateful as well as Stateless widgets in Flutter.
- Section 15 – Flutter App – Build a Flutter Tip Calculator App.
- Section 16 – Flutter App – Build a Quiz App – Learn more concerning Flutter Widgets.
- Section 17 – Flutter Intermediate Concepts – Navigation and Build a Full Movie App: Learn just how to browse to various routes/screens as well as passing information between them. By the end of the segment, you’ll possess built a full-fledged Movie App.
- Segment 18 – Understanding Themes in Flutter – How to theme your flutter applications. Learn more concerning colours in Material Design.
- Section 19 – [PROBLEM] – Material style Challenge – Use what you’ve discovered to design a better application.
- Segment twenty – [PROBLEM SOLUTION]Segment 21 – Connecting to the World – Networking as well as Parsin JSON in Flutter – Learn how to parse JSON APIs and connect your apps to remote web servers.
- Section 22 – Build a Weather Forecast App – Build a complicated weather forecast application powered by a climate API.
- Segment 23 – Flutter Google Maps: Build an EarthQuake App – Learn just how to add Google Maps to your applications. You’ll likewise build a comprehensive app that shows real-time quakes on a map!
- Segment 24 – Firestore – Real-time Storage – Take your application to the upcoming amount by using a real-time database including Firestore and also create your app compelling and also durable.
- Section 25 – [Optionally available] – Generating Adaptive Flutter Apps – Learn how to create applications that operate on smaller as well as larger devices.
- Segment 26 – [Extra] – Deconstructing Flutter Topics – If you are an interested style, then this section is actually for you! You’ll learn about advanced flutter topics!
- What’s Next – Build at the very least 5 Apps!
- Sections 28-45 – Legacy Sections – These are sections with heritage lectures from the previous version of this course. You don’t need to go by means of all of them, however they are there for you if you require them.
- Segment 46 – Bonus!
- [Download] Blockchain A-Z™: Learn How To Build Your First Blockchain
- Full Stack Web Development Masterclass: Beginner To Advanced
- [Download] Akka Essentials with Scala Rock the JVM
This Course Also Comes With:.
✔ Lifetime Access to All Future Updates.
✔ A responsive coach in the Q&A Segment.
✔ Links to intriguing posts, and considerable amounts of great code to base your following design template onto.
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download.
✔ A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
This is actually the course that can modify your Mobile Development skills.
Take the course now, totally safe!
Who this course is for:
- Newbie Developers and Intermediate- Advanced Web or even Mobile Developers new to Dart as well as Google Flutter Mobile SDK.
- Android Developers Who Want to Build iOS Apps along with Single Codebase.
- iOS Developers Who Want to Build Android Apps with Single Codebase.
- Web Developers Who Want to Build Android as well as iOS Apps with Single Codebase.
- Business people Who Want to Build Android and also iOS Apps along with Single Codebase.
- Managers and also Program Managers Who Want to Learn How to Build Android as well as iOS Apps with Single Codebase.
Created by Paulo Dichone | Android, Java, Flutter Developer and Teacher
Last updated 4/2020
Size: 24.42 GB