Building 15+ high-level mobile AR applications with Google Flutter 2.0 will prepare you to become a Flutter 2.0 Augmented Reality AR Developer after tsking Flutter ARKit Course – Build 15+ Augmented Reality iOS Apps udemy course.
What you'll learn
- Flutter AR Apps Development
- Create Augmented Reality Apps that Run on iPhones
- Build AR Apps for your Business or Organisation
- Build Simple, Interactive Mobile Applications with Augmented Reality Functions
- Integrate and Program ARKit with Flutter SDK
- Create your own Augmented Reality Apps
- Anyone having a Apple MAC Computer
- For example: MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMAC or any Apple Computer
- Anyone have iPhone Or any iPad
- For Example: iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, iPhone 7, 7 Plus, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max Or any new iPhone
The concept of augmented reality refers to an interactive experience where the objects that exist in the real world are enhanced by computer-generated information, sometimes across multiple senses, including visual, auditory, haptic, somatosensory, and olfactory.
With augmented reality (AR), people can superimpose digital content (images, sounds, text) over real-world scenes. AR gained a great deal of attention in 2016 thanks to the mobile game Pokémon Go, which made it possible to interact with Pokémon through a smartphone screen. AR apps incorporate digital content into a user's real-world environment, fusing digital visuals (audio and other types too) with the real world. … In addition to AcrossAir and Google Sky Map, many other AR applications are available, including Lookator, SpotCrime, PokemonGo, etc.
Our tool of choice will be ArKit. ARKit simplifies the creation of AR experiences by combining device motion tracking, camera scene capture, advanced scene processing, and display conveniences. These technologies enable you to create many different types of AR experiences with your iOS device's front or rear camera. Provide unmatched augmented reality experiences for hundreds of millions of users on iOS and iPadOS, the biggest AR platforms in the world. AR has never been easier to create with powerful frameworks such as ARKit and RealityKit, and creative tools such as Reality Composer and Reality Converter.
In iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, and iPad Pro, ARKit introduces a new Depth API that gives developers access to detailed depth information about objects gathered by the LiDAR scanner. Through Location Anchoring, you can place AR experiences at a specific location in the world in your iPhone and iPad apps. And Face Tracking is now available on all devices with the Apple Neural Engine and a front-facing camera, so even more people can enjoy the magic of AR.
Who this course is for:
- Basic Programming Knowledge
- Basic XCode IDE Knowledge
Created by Coding Cafe
Last updated 6/2021
Size: 1.7 GB