What you'll learn
- how to build web apps with Flutter 2.0 and Firestore
- Build Adaptive, Dynamic Web Apps with Flutter 2.0
- Learn Advanced Flutter APIs Like Providers and Routing
- Compile and Build iOS and Android App Using the same Flutter Web App Codebase
- Learn How to Use FirebaseAuth to Authenticate Web App Users
- Cutting Edge Flutter 2.0 Web App, iOS, Android and Desktop App Development Tools
- It is helpful to have a basic understanding of programming. As long as you understand basic OOP concepts, you should be fine
- Be willing to learn and work
- Pre-existing, Flutter, Dart Programming Experience is helpful; Or Web Development Basics
Flutter Web is now available!
Flutter 2.0 is a big release – using Flutter and Dart, you can create desktop and web applications with one codebase.
You will learn how to leverage Flutter 2.0 and Dart to create an application called Book Tracker as the final project in this Flutter 2.0: Build Modern Responsive Web & Mobile Apps course.
- (First) Getting started with a simple Portfolio App in Flutter
- Develop a full-featured, more complex Flutter Web App with Firestore and FirebaseAuth as the backend
- Use Google Cloud FirebaseAuth to create, authenticate, and login users
- You can create, edit, delete, and update books using the Cloud Firestore backend
- Develop your skills in the implementation of basic and advanced routing in Flutter 2.0 Web
- Learn how to implement basic and Advanced Routing in Flutter 2.0 Web
- Deploy Flutter Web App to Firebase Hosting
- Build and release iOS and Android Mobile Apps from the same Web app codebase!
After completing this Flutter 2.0: Build Modern Responsive Web & Mobile Apps course, you will have all the tools and knowledge you need to build adaptive Flutter web apps, iOS, Android competently, as well as easily port the same app into Desktop Apps.
Learn to develop cross-platform software with Flutter by joining this course!
Why Should You Take This Course (one more reason)?
My name is Paulo Dichone, creator of the most successful online programming courses (over 100,000 students are happy and satisfied with my Flutter 2.0: Build Modern Responsive Web & Mobile Apps courses). For this particular Android Masterclass, I made sure that it was designed with YOU in mind.
Flutter development, in general, can be challenging – there is a lot of information available, but none is complete or updated. My sympathies go out to those who try something on their own, spend months without seeing results, and then give up after months!
That's why I do what I do – teach.
During this Flutter 2.0: Build Modern Responsive Web & Mobile Apps course, I will demonstrate how to get started right away with Flutter Web Development and get started building your own web apps!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Intermediate Flutter Developers
- Web Developers who Want to Learn to Build Flutter Web Apps
- Curious Students who Want to Build Their Own Flutter Web Apps, iOS, Android and Desktop Apps with Flutter 2.0
- Project Managers who Want to Learn How Flutter 2.0 Web App Development Works
- Anyone who wants to Learn Flutter Web App Development