Volume 4: Become a Cyber Security Specialist, Antivirus & Malware, Disk Encryption, Finding & Removing Hackers & Malware
What you’ll learn
- A progressed down to earth range of abilities in verifying workstations, work areas, and cell phones.
- Become a digital security expert
- The most recent exceptional data and techniques.
- You will ace the choice and usage of strong circle encryption innovation to shield gadgets completely from plate unscrambling assaults.
- We spread all the various advancements offered by end-point-assurance programming, from conventional methodologies through to people to come and future innovation. Covering strategies like application control, execution counteractive action, AI, and AI.
- The most effective method to distinguish and screen for dangers is malware and programmers using security through trickery and location innovations.
- The most effective method to look for and annihilate framework inhabitant malware and programmers is to speed on your programmer chasing!
- Instructions to perform working framework solidifying to diminish your gadgets' assailant surfaces to make them more secure.
- We investigate the best methods in hostile to crime scene investigation to safely erase information and meta-information to ensure that it is unrecoverable by considerably PC criminology specialists.
- We end by looking at the critical point of email and delegate security.
- An endorsement of fruition is accessible marked by the teacher Nathan House so CPE credits can be guaranteed. An off-site join is required to give your subtleties to this discretionary testament.
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet. Be able to download and install the software—a willingness to learn.
- I recommend you watch volumes 1, 2, and 3 of The Complete Cyber Security Course End Point Protection course before watching volume 4, although it is not required.
- You can take this volume as a stand-alone course.
- Please note this is Volume 4 of The Complete Cyber Security Course End Point Protection course. After completing all 4 volumes, you will know more than 80% of security professionals, government and law enforcement agents, and even expert hackers about maintaining security, privacy, and anonymity.
Learn a practical skill-set in securing laptops, desktops, and mobile devices from all types of threats, including advanced hackers, trackers, exploit kits, thieves, and much more.
The Complete Cyber Security Course End Point Protection course covers end-point-protection, which is a critical and hot topic in cybersecurity right now!
Become a cybersecurity specialist – Go from a beginner to advance in this easy to follow expert course.
Covering all the major platforms Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS and Android.
Master the selection and implementation of solid disk encryption technology to protect devices from disk decryption attacks.
Understand the current and next generation anti-virus solutions, how they work, how to select the best products and how to implement them successfully.
Covering traditional end-point-protection technologies through to next generation and future technology; application control, execution prevention, machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Learn how we can detect and monitor for threats such as malware and hackers through the use of security through deception and detection technologies.
We have fun learning how to seek and destroy system resident malware and hackers. Get up to speed on your hacker hunting!
Learn how to perform operating system hardening to decrease the attacker surfaces of your devices to make them safer.
Explore the best techniques in anti-forensics to securely delete data and meta-data so that it is unrecoverable by even computer forensics experts.
Plus, there is more. We end by looking at the crucial topic of email and messenger security. An email has natively poor security, but in The Complete Cyber Security Course End Point Protection course, I teach you how to overcome those weaknesses and fully secure your communication.
This is volume 4 of 4 of your complete guide to cybersecurity, privacy, and anonymity.
Who this course is for:
- The Complete Cyber Security Course End Point Protection course is for anyone who wants to become an expert in security, privacy, and anonymity.
- The ideal student for The Complete Cyber Security Course End Point Protection course is technically minded, interested in how hackers hacker, how trackers to track, and what you can do to stop them.
- For those who want privacy and anonymity online from hackers, corporations, and governments.
- For those interesting in the latest trends in cybersecurity and protection of end-points.
Created by Nathan House
Last updated 8/2020
Size: 2.83 GB