What you'll learn
- Create all kinds of commercial websites, using WordPress, to sell to clients
- Master the inner workings of WordPress, for fixing, troubleshooting, and building websites
- Set up server and hosting environments in the most economical and secure way
- Build and edit websites within staging and development environments
- Migrate and transfer WordPress websites from staging to live and vice-versa
- Sell Website Care and Maintenance plans to happy clients for recurring revenue
- A working computer, either Windows, Mac or Linux.
- A modern browser like Chrome, or Firefox.
- Internet access for some of the lessons.
- You don't need any experience with programming languages like HTML or CSS.
” This is one of the finest Word Press courses you will discover. Gregg is an incredible trainer and his lesson strategies are well developed.
” So far The Complete WordPress Website Business course has actually been the finest I have actually experienced on Udemy! Gregg's videos are clear and succinct without any fluff.
No much better time than now, and just increasing
With WordPress powering more than 25% of all sites worldwide, there's never ever been a much better time to develop an earnings and a company around it.
You're here since you desire to master WordPress? And, you can do it without finding out any programming or coding.
While WordPress is open source, and because of that has countless developers developing resources for it, it still takes a fair bit of finding out to end up being a master at structure and handling sites with it. It's not simply finding out the WordPress software, there's a percentage of graphic style understanding required, hosting and server management, fixing damaged websites or issues by hacking into the back end and server setup, and correctly staging advancement environments around brand-new websites or when carrying out updates and modifications on existing websites.
Excellent description and a lot to discover, friendly and really fast assistance. I'm just at the start and I'll leave another evaluation later on after I completed The Complete WordPress Website Business course.
Why am I certified to teach you?
” He is succinct and well spoken, without dumbing it down at all. As an overall beginner to Wordpress, I'm grateful he's using this!
My service lets me deal with my own schedule, handle my house work space.
without an employer or a supervisor, and provides me an endless ceiling for profit and earnings and time liberty.
Without discovering to code or programming anything, I have the ability to take advantage of what's currently been made with WordPress to develop contemporary, robust and practical sites for customers of all types.
I'm hoping you'll get to the exact same incredible location in your work life. He has actually gone above and beyond to cover every element of WordPress for a clear and succinct understanding for a newbie.
Gregg is most likely among the very best trainers I have actually discovered on Udemy and specialist in the topic. Well done and Thank you for a remarkable course.”.
— Mohamed Fawmey Mohamed Vinodh.
Much of my finest and most significant customers have actually originated from “deserted” WordPress sites, where the customer's site designer or developer has actually left the scene. My capability to get in and bring back, repair, upgrade, and continue to handle WordPress sites brings me great deals of immediate and repeating earnings.
You'll find out how to do all this in 20 hours of easy-to-follow video material, enjoyable lessons and difficulties.
Throughout The Complete WordPress Website Business course, you'll find out whatever you require to understand to begin or enhance your own WordPress site service.
The WordPress Ecosystem.
” Straight forward and cool! Simply what I require to step up the freelancing ladder.
It's most likely not a surprise to you that the WordPress neighborhood has countless actually gifted and innovative developers, designers and technologists working within it. And you might understand that much of their work is readily available as open-source resources that will allow you to establish your own company.
The open-source viewpoint does not suggest that nobody makes any cash. On the contrary, by sharing much of what we, as a neighborhood, produce, all of us succeed much, far more, since all of us share in broadening what's possible with WordPress.
By investing zero-to-little cash, you can base on the shoulders of those who came prior to you, to produce your own service specific niche, by discovering the abilities and tricks provided in this course.
Basic to discover and comprehend in this course. Looking forward to completing all of the lessons with much enjoyment.
Summary of what you'll get.
- Over 20 hours of video mentor and training.
- Find out to establish regional advancement environments to have fun with Wordpress sites in private, by yourself computer system.
- Assess and pick hosting for your own sites and customer websites, with insights from 15 years of hosting customer sites.
- Free extended hosting trials at SiteGround and Flywheel for carrying out coursework and hosting your site experiments.
- Premium Products WordPress Sandbox, where you can have fun with lots of superior WordPress resources, like Genesis Framework and Themes, WPMUDev Plugins, and other premium tools.
- Your Website Sandbox lets you produce a limitless variety of speculative knowing environments.
- Develop more than 10 modern-day mobile-responsive sites, each with a various focus and finding out function – every one could be re-purposed for a customer site.
- Active and valuable neighborhood and online forum.
- Direct access to your trainers for concerns and assist through the Udemy communications channels.
- Life time access to the course, consisting of all future updates.
What will I find out that I can apply to developing a successful service immediately?
- Download and set up totally free open-source software tools and utilize online services to develop the resources you require to develop and handle WordPress sites.
- Master the ins-and-outs of hosting and advancement environments, consisting of servers, files, and databases that WordPress utilizes.
- Find out how to enter into the WordPress files and database to by hand handle setup and fixing for WordPress sites.
- Develop a basic pamphlet site after setting up and setting up WordPress by hand.
- Include contact kinds, Google Maps ingrained in the website, and Google Analytics combinations for tracking visitors and traffic.
- Produce a blog-style site, consisting of classification and tag navigation systems, and post formats for arranging material.
How about advanced subjects I'll require?
- WordPress site migration and moving websites to various hosts and servers.
- Hosting distinctions and migration services.
- Utilizing staging areas for site advancement and upgrading.
- Dealing With Theme Frameworks and Child Themes.
- Producing a Child Theme by hand and utilizing a plugin.
- Tailoring the WordPress Dashboard for customers.
- Dealing with plugins, and vetting them for functionality, credibility and durability.
- Site Speed and Performance screening.
- Customized Post Types for tailoring a site's performance to match the requirements of a customer.
- Dealing with and extending Genesis Child Themes.
- Establishing e-mail systems: transactional e-mail sent out by WordPress, marketing e-mail sent out to email lists wholesale, and particular e-mail addresses at site domains.
- ECommerce and WordPress: utilizing WooCommerce to develop a webstore, and utilizing Custom Post Types within WooCommerce.
- Personalizing Account, Cart, and Checkout pages.
- Delivering and Digital Delivery.
- Upgrading WordPress, Themes and Plugins.
- Handling several sites for repeating earnings.
- Producing numerous backup and bring back systems.
- Utilizing site security through https:// and SSL Certificates.
Landing, handling, and keeping excellent customers.
- Discovering customers and developing customer propositions.
- Site care and management services for repeating earnings.
- Customer billing for flat-rate jobs and repeating charges.
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in learning to build websites using open-source and free tools should take this course.
- Those familiar with WordPress, who need a deeper understanding of how all the parts fit together, should take this course.
- Those new to Wordpress, but looking for a complete system for creating and managing professional websites for clients or themselves, should take this course.