Excel, Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis, Business Analysis, Financial Math, PowerPoint: Everything is Included In The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2020
What you’ll learn
- Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel
- Format spreadsheets in a professional way
- Be much faster carrying out regular tasks
- Create professional charts in Microsoft Excel
- Work with large amounts of data without difficulty
- Understand Accounting and Bookkeeping principles
- Build a company’s P&L from scratch
- Build a company’s Balance Sheet from scratch
- Perform Financial Statement Analysis
- Understand the importance of timing in terms of revenue and cost recognition
- Calculate Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth ratios in order to analyze a company’s performance
- Understand 10-K reports
- Assess whether a project is feasible through the Net Present Value Technique
- Calculate a complete loan schedule
- Understand the difference between variable and fixed interest rates
- Perform industry analysis
- Understand what drives a company’s value
- Know how to analyze a business
- Work comfortably with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create professional company presentations in PowerPoint
- Become a successful Financial Analyst in no time – if you follow the course fully!
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- You will need Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, or 2020
- You will need Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016, or 2020
** Updated for February 2020! **.
” If you’re attempting to get ready for an eventual career in finance, however, are still aiming to round out your understanding of the subject, The Complete Financial Analyst Course might be an ideal fit for you.”, Business Insider.
” A Financial Analyst Career is one of the top-paying entry-level tasks on the market.”.
” Even in the hardest job markets, the best prospects find fantastic positions.”, Forbes.
You simply need to discover a way to acquire practical abilities that will give you an edge over the other candidates.
But how can you do that?
You haven’t had the proper training, and you have actually never ever seen how experts in big companies do their work …
Stop worrying, please! We are here to assist.
The Complete Financial Analyst Course is the most extensive, vibrant, and practical course you will discover online.
- It covers a number of subjects, which are basic for each striving Financial Analyst:.
- Microsoft Excel for Beginner and Intermediate Users: Become Proficient with the world’s # 1 productivity software.
- Accounting, Financial Statements, and Financial Ratios: Making Sense of Debits and Credits, Profit and Loss statements, Balance Sheets, Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth Financial Ratios.
- Finance Basics: Interest Rates, Financial Math Calculations, Loan Calculations, Time Value of Money, Present and Future Value of Cash Flows.
- Business Analysis: Understanding what drives a Business, Key Items to be Analyzed and their Meaning, the Importance of Industry Cycles, Important Drivers for the business of Startup, Growth, Mature and Declining Companies, Important Drivers for an Industry.
- Capital Budgeting: Decide whether a company’s project is possible from a monetary perspective and have the ability to compare different financial investment opportunities.
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginner and Intermediate Users: The # 1 tool for a graph of your work, a required ability for every single Financial Analyst.
As you can see, this is a complete bundle that guarantees you will get the ideal training for each vital aspect.
Here comes the enjoyable part!
We have an obstacle for you! After covering each major roadblock, you will be asked to solve a difficulty. You will:.
- Compute a business’s sales in Excel.
- Register its bookkeeping entries and produce beneficial monetary statements + calculate financial ratios.
- Calculate a total loan schedule for the business’s financial obligation.
- Evaluate the company’s business efficiency.
- Create a PowerPoint discussion based upon the outcomes.
- Get personalized feedback.
- Receive a present.
- Take part in our regular monthly Amazon Gift Card Lottery(!).
Sounds interesting, right?
At the end of the difficulty, you will send us the work you’ve done, and we will respond with individualized feedback. This makes for an interactive student experience that optimizes what you will learn from The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2020.
What makes this course different from the rest of the Finance courses out there?
- High quality of production: HD video and animations (this isn’t a collection of uninteresting lectures!).
- Experienced trainer (experience in companies like Pwc and Coca-Cola).
- Total training: We will cover all significant topics and abilities you require to become a top-class Financial Analyst.
- Substantial Case Studies: To help you reinforce everything you’ve learned.
- Course Challenge: Solve our Course Challenge and make this course an interactive experience.
- Exceptional support: If you do not comprehend an idea or you merely wish to drop us a line, you’ll receive a response within 1 business day.
- Dynamic: We do not want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the entire course.
Why should you consider a career as a Financial Analyst?
- Salary. A Financial Analyst job generally results in an extremely well-paid career.
- Promotions. Financial Analysts get valuable technical abilities, that makes them the leading prospects for senior functions within a corporation.
- Protected Future. There is a high need for Financial Analysts on the job market, and you will not have to be worried about finding a task.
- Growth. This isn’t an uninteresting job. Every day, you will face different obstacles that will test your existing abilities.
Please don’t forget that the course includes Udemy’s 30-day genuine, money-back-in-full assurance. And why not offer such a warranty, when we are convinced the course will supply a lots of worth for you?
Just go on and download this course! If you do not obtain these abilities now, you will miss out on an opportunity to differentiate yourself from the others. Do not risk your future success! Let’s begin learning together now!
Who this course is for:
Individuals who desire a successful career in Finance.
Anybody who wishes to learn the practical abilities of Financial Analysis.
People who are ambitious and wish to discover faster than their peers.
Created by 365 Careers
Last updated 12/2019
English [Auto-generated], Italian [Auto-generated]
Size: 9.31 GB