Learn the many tools in Adobe Photoshop with in-depth lectures that explain the tool uses, options + modes in Photoshop.
What you'll learn
- Master the various Photoshop tools and describe how they are used in Photoshop.
- Use the many tools in Photoshop and adjust their settings and options.
- Describe the applications in which you would use certain tools.
- Use tools in conjunction with one another.
- Students need a copy of Adobe Photoshop (preferably Creative Cloud). A free trial would work as well.
January 2020 course up-dated: I added a brief video about Photoshop 2020 update on constrain proportions when resizing smart objects, photos, type layers, and shape layers.
Course up-dated: Object Selection tool added for Photoshop 2020 update.
Two-part series on Select and Mask Technique added for more accurate selection of hair.
In this Photoshop course, I introduce, discuss, and demonstrate the different tools in Photoshop. Every tool is covered, with the exception of 3D tools. I also discuss the different methods to make selections in Photoshop, including strategies that do not use a tool. Advanced modes and options are likewise covered. By the time you've finished this course, you will be a professional at Photoshop's tools. However, some learners might option not to complete the entire Photoshop In-Depth: Master all of Photoshop's Tools Easily course and instead use this as a referral to find out about specific tools. If that's the case, dive around to which tool you have concerns about, despite the fact that you might be missing out on some valuable material by not completing all the lectures. The lectures are bought in the order they lie in the Tools panel.
Students can follow along in Photoshop and practice adjusting the numerous tools' options and use them in conjunction with each other, whether it's the Type Tools, the Pen Tools, or the Shape Tools, or digital darkroom tools like the Clone Stamp Tool, the Sponge Tool, and so on.
There are 11 lectures on the numerous selection tools. This might usually be a course by itself, however it is consisted of as one section in this Photoshop In-Depth: Master all of Photoshop's Tools Easily course. If you complete this course, you will be a specialist at making selections in Photoshop!
I have years of experience using Photoshop, consisting of doing web and advertising design at a paper, a marketing design company, a library system, and freelance work for about twenty years. I've likewise been handling editor at 2 international graphic design magazines (helping run Photoshop World in Las Vegas), and I'm presently a full-time teacher of graphic design and digital media. I've taken classes on digital production and design during my undergraduate and graduate work.
Register today and let's learn about Photoshop's tools and their neat uses and results.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Photoshop as well as more advanced users would benefit from taking this course.
- Anyone interested in learning more about Photoshop's tools.
- Anyone who wants to use Photoshop to create and explore their inner artist!
- Anyone wanting to learn more about Photoshop's tools in order to pursue web design, app design, photo editing, and so on.
Created by Chad Neuman, Ph.D.
Last updated 11/2019
Size: 910.70 MB