A Comprehensive Complete College-Level Music Theory Curriculum. This edition of the course includes levels 1, 2, and 3.
What you’ll learn
| || |
- Understudies ought to be excited about music, however don’t should be makers or artists. No related knowledge is required in music – All are welcome!
- I’ll be utilizing a bit of programming in this course I might want understudies to get. Try not to stress – it’s free! Furthermore, chips away at Mac and PC programs. I’ll reveal to you more in the initial couple of recordings.
This is a class intended for the normal individual who is prepared to take music hypothesis (or music interest) and transform it into a usable expertise. Regardless of whether you are a functioning artist or a yearning performer, this class is ideal for you.
For quite a long time I’ve been showing Music Theory in the school study hall. These classes I’m making for Udemy utilize a similar schedule I’ve utilized in my school classes for a considerable length of time, at a small amount of the expense. I accept anybody can learn Music Theory – and cost shouldn’t be an obstruction.
My way to deal with music hypothesis is to limit the remembrance. The majority of these ideas you can learn by simply understanding why harmonies carry on in specific ways. When you comprehend those ideas, you can discover any scale, key, or harmony that exists. Indeed, even imagine your own. On the off chance that you’ve attempted to learn music hypothesis previously, or on the off chance that you are simply beginning – this arrangement of courses is the ideal fit.
his class is a Comprehensive class – it will have numerous parts, experiencing my whole yearly educational program.
This Edition of the class is the “Finished” Edition: It contains levels 1, 2, and 3 completely.
Incorporated into this course:
- 151 Video lectures, following my college Music Theory Curriculum.
- 28 Downloadable worksheets for practice (with answers!)
- Access through discounts to my entire network for music classes
- Membership to the class theory-learner community
Because this is three class combined into one, going through every topic we cover in this class would make for a very, very long list. Here is just a hint of all the topics we cover:
| || |
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in any country, and any age, who is ready to start learning music in a fun, casual, and informative way.
- This course is designed for students who have either never tried to learn music theory before, or tried and couldn’t come grasp the concepts.
- This is a course for students who want to understand everything about music theory, for the ground up.
Created by Jason Allen
Last updated 2/2019
Size: 1.66 GB