Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization and how to use it to analyze,visualize and present data. Includes tons of sample code and hours of video!
What you'll learn
- Have an intermediate skill level of Python programming.
- Use the Jupyter Notebook Environment.
- Use the numpy library to create and manipulate arrays.
- Use the pandas module with Python to create and structure data.
- Learn how to work with various data formats within python, including: JSON,HTML, and MS Excel Worksheets.
- Create data visualizations using matplotlib and the seaborn modules with python.
- Have a portfolio of various data analysis projects.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic to Intermediate Python Skills
- Have a computer (either Mac, Windows, or Linux)
- Desire to learn!
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENROLLING:
1.) THERE IS AN UPDATED VERSION OF THIS COURSE:
” PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING BOOTCAMP”
2.) IF YOU ARE A COMPLETE BEGINNER IN PYTHON-CHECK OUT MY OTHER COURSE “COMPLETE PYTHON MASTERCLASS JOURNEY”!
CLICK MY PROFILE TO FIND IT. (PLEASE WATCH THE FIRST PROMO VIDEO ON THIS PAGE FOR MORE INFO).
This course will offer you the resources to discover python and successfully utilize it evaluate and visualize data! Start your profession in Data Science!
You'll get a complete understanding of how to program with Python and how to utilize it in conjunction with scientific computing modules and libraries to evaluate data.
You will likewise get life time access to over 100 example python code note pads, brand-new and upgraded videos, in addition to future additions of different data analysis projects that you can utilize for a portfolio to reveal future employers!
By the end of this course you will:.
- Have an understanding of how to program in Python.
- Know how to create and manipulate arrays utilizing numpy and Python.
- Know how to utilize pandas to create and examine data sets.
- Know how to utilize matplotlib and seaborn libraries to create stunning data visualization.
- Have a fantastic portfolio of example python data analysis projects!
- Have an understanding of Machine Learning and SciKit Learn!
With 100+ lectures and over 20 hours of info and more than 100 example python code note pads, you will be outstandingly gotten ready for a future in data science!
Who this course is for:.
- Anybody thinking about finding out more about python, data science, or data visualizations.
- Anybody interested about the quickly broadening world of data science!
Created by Jose Portilla
Last updated 9/2019
English [Auto-generated], Indonesian [Auto-generated]