Become an ethical hacker that can hack computer systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts by taking the Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch course from udemy.
What you’ll learn
- 135+ ethical hacking & security videos.
- Start from 0 up to a high-intermediate level.
- Learn ethical hacking, its fields & the different types of hackers.
- Install a hacking lab & needed software (on Windows, OS X and Linux).
- Hack & secure both WiFi & wired networks.
- Understand how websites work, how to discover & exploit web application vulnerabilities to hack websites.
- Use 30+ hacking tools such as Metasploit, Aircrack-ng, SQLmap…..etc.
- Discover vulnerabilities & exploit them to hack into servers.
- Hack secure systems using client-side & social engineering.
- Secure systems from all the attacks shown.
- Install & use Kali Linux – a penetration testing operating system.
- Learn linux basics.
- Learn linux commands & how to interact with the terminal.
- Learn Network Hacking / Penetration Testing.
- Network basics & how devices interact inside a network.
- Run attacks on networks without knowing its key.
- Control Wi-Fi connections without knowing the password.
- Create a fake Wi-Fi network with internet connection & spy on clients.
- Gather detailed information about networks & connected clients like their OS, ports …etc.
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions using a number of methods.
- ARP Spoofing / ARP Poisoning.
- Launch various Man In The Middle attacks.
- Access any account accessed by any client on the network.
- Sniff network traffic & analyse it to extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, videos, images ..etc.
- Intercept network traffic & modify it on the fly.
- Discover devices connected to the same network.
- Redirect DNS requests to any destination (DNS spoofing).
- Secure networks from the discussed attacks.
- Edit router settings for maximum security.
- Discover suspicious activities in networks.
- Encrypt traffic to prevent MITM attacks.
- Discover open ports, installed services and vulnerabilities on computer systems.
- Hack servers using server side attacks.
- Exploit buffer over flows & code execution vulnerabilities to gain control over systems.
- Hack systems using client side attacks.
- Hack systems using fake updates.
- Hack systems by backdooring downloads on the fly.
- Create undetectable backdoors.
- Backdoor normal programs.
- Backdoor any file type such as pictures, pdf’s …etc.
- Gather information about people, such as emails, social media accounts, emails and friends.
- Hack secure systems using social engineering.
- Send emails from ANY email account without knowing the password for that account.
- Analyse malware.
- Manually detect undetectable malware.
- Read, write download, upload and execute files on compromised systems.
- Capture keystrokes on a compromised system.
- Use a compromised computer as a pivot to hack other systems.
- Understand how websites & web applications work.
- Understand how browsers communicate with websites.
- Gather sensitive information about websites.
- Discover servers, technologies & services used on target website.
- Discover emails & sensitive data associated with a specific website.
- Discover subdomains associated with a website.
- Discover unpublished directories & files associated with a target website.
- Discover websites hosted on the same server as the target website.
- Exploit file upload vulnerabilities to gain control over target website.
- Discover, exploit and fix code execution vulnerabilities.
- Discover, exploit & fix local file inclusion vulnerabilities.
- Discover, exploit & fix SQL injection vulnerabilities.
- Bypass login forms and login as admin using SQL injections.
- Exploit SQL injections to find databases, tables & sensitive data such as usernames, passwords…etc
- Read / Write files to the server using SQL injections.
- Learn the right way to write SQL queries to prevent SQL injections.
- Discover reflected XSS vulnerabilities.
- Discover Stored XSS vulnerabilities.
- [Download] Akka Essentials with Scala Rock the JVM
- Hook victims to BeEF using XSS vulnerabilities.
- Fix XSS vulnerabilities & protect yourself from them as a user.
- Discover MITM & ARP Spoofing attacks.
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
- For WiFi cracking (10 lectures ONLY) – Wireless adapter that supports monitor mode (more info provided in the course).
Welcome this extensive Ethical Hacking course! The Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch course presumes you have NO anticipation in hacking and by the end of it you’ll have the ability to hack systems like black-hat hackers and secure them like security specialists!
This Ethical Hacking From Scratch course is extremely practical but it won’t disregard the theory; we’ll begin with ethical hacking essentials, breakdown the different penetration testing fields and install the required software application (on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X), then we’ll dive and start hacking quickly. From here onwards you’ll learn everything by example, by analysing and exploiting various systems such as networks, servers, clients, sites … etc, so we’ll never ever have any boring dry theoretical lectures.
The Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers a penetration testing/ hacking field, in each of these sections you’ll first discover how the target system works, the weak points of this system, and how to almost exploit theses weaknesses to hack into this system, not only that however you’ll also learn how to secure systems from the discussed attacks. By the end of the course you will have a strong structure in many hacking or penetration testing fields.
The course is divided into four main sections:
- Network Hacking – This section will teach you how to evaluate the security of both wired & wireless networks. You will find out network essentials, how they work, and how devices interact with each other. Then it will branch into three sub areas:
Pre-connection attacks: in this subsection you’ll find out a variety of attacks that can be performed without connecting to the target network, and without the need to know the network password; you’ll find out how to gather information about the networks around you, discover connected devices, and control connections (deny/allow gadgets from linking to networks).
Acquiring Access: Now that you collected details about the networks around you, in this subsection you will find out how to break the key and get the password to your target network weather it utilizes WEP, WPA or even WPA2.
Post Connection attacks: Now that you have the key, you can link to the target network, in this subsection you will learn a number of effective strategies that enable you to collect thorough information about the connected devices, see anything they do on the internet (such as login info, passwords, visited urls, images, videos … etc), reroute requests, inject evil code in loaded pages and much more! All of these attacks work against both wireless and wired networks. You will also discover how to produce a fake WiFi network, bring in users to link to it and utilize all of the above techniques against the linked clients.
- Gaining Access – In this section you will discover 2 primary approaches to get full control or hack computer systems:
Server Side Attacks: In this subsection you will discover how to acquire full access to computer system systems without user interaction. You will find out how to collect useful details about a target computer system such as its operating system, open ports, installed services, then use this info to find weaknesses and vulnerabilities and exploit them to gain complete control over the target. You will find out how to instantly scan servers for vulnerabilities and generate various types of reports with your discoveries.
Client Side Attacks – If the target system does not contain any weak points then the only way to hack it is by connecting with the users, in this subsection you’ll learn how to get the target user to install a backdoor on their system without even realising, this is done by hijacking software updates or backdoornig downloadeds on the fly. This subsection also teaches you how to use social engineering to hack into safe systems, so you’ll learn how to collect comprehensive info about system users such as their social accounts, buddies, their mails … etc, you’ll discover how to produce trojans by backdooring regular files (such as an image or a pdf) and use the collected details to spoof emails so they look like if they’re sent from the target’s pal, manager or any e-mail account they’re most likely to engage with, to social engineer them into running your torjan.
- Post Exploitation – In this area you will find out how to connect with the systems you compromised so far. You’ll discover how to access the file system (read/write/upload/ perform), preserve your gain access to, spy on the target (capture crucial strikes, switch on the web cam, take screenshots … etc) and even utilize the target computer system as a pivot to hack other systems.
- Site/ Web Application Hacking – In this section you will find out how websites work, how to gather details about a target site (such as website owner, server place, utilized innovations … etc) and how to find and exploit the following unsafe vulnerabilities to hack into websites:
- File Upload.
- Code Execution.
- Regional File Inclusion.
- Remote File Inclusion.
- SQL Injection.
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS).
At the end of each area you will find out how to find, prevent and secure systems and yourself from the talked about attacks.
All the strategies in this Ethical Hacking From Scratch course are useful and work against genuine systems, you’ll comprehend the whole system of each technique initially, then you’ll discover how to use it to hack into the target system, so by the end of the course you’ll have the ability to modify the these techniques to release more effective attacks, and adopt them to fit various situations and various scenarios.
With the Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch course you’ll get 24/7 assistance, so if you have any concerns you can post them in the Q&An area and we’ll react to you within 15 hours.
This course is produced for educational functions just, all the attacks are released in my own lab or against systems that I have approval to test.
This course is absolutely a product of Zaid Sabih & zSecurity and no other organisation is connected with it or a certification examination. Although, you will receive an Ethical Hacking From Scratch Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that NO OTHER ORGANISATION IS INVOLVED.
Who this course is for:
Any person interested in finding out ethical hacking/ penetration testing
Anyone thinking about finding out how hackers hack computer systems
Anyone thinking about learning how to protect systems from hackers
Created by Zaid Sabih, z Security
Last updated 3/2020
Size: 9.24 GB