Using Adobe After Effects create beautiful VFX Visual Effects, data visualization & VFX Compositing. Download After Effects – Motion Graphics & Data Visualization udemy course and be a master of graphics & data visualization.
What you’ll learn
- You’ll learn to take Excel spread sheets and animate this in After Effects.
- You’ll learn how to make animated pie charts, line charts & bar graphs.
- You’ll learn how to create percentage counters.
- You’ll learn how to animate icons making beautiful infographics.
- You’ll learn how to create ‘voice over’ infographics.
- You’ll learn all the animation techniques needed to bring your data to life.
- You will have the finished files so you never fall behind.
- Downloadable exercise files & cheat sheet.
- Forum support from me and the rest of the BYOL crew.
- Techniques used by professional motion graphic designers.
- A wealth of other resources and websites to help your new career path.
- You will need a copy of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop CC 2017 or above. 90% of the course will be done in After Effects but a few things are better done in Illustrator & Photoshop. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous motion graphic skills are needed.
- No previous After Effects, Illustrator or Photoshop skills are needed.
Hi there, my name is Dan. I’m a Adobe Certified Instructor and I LOVE animating infographics & bringing possibly dull data to life making use of After Effects through Data Visualization.
This After Effects – Motion Graphics & Data Visualization course is for newbies. You do not require any previous understanding in VFX Compositing or any motion graphics experience. We’ll begin with the very essentials, taking easy icons breathing life into to them with After Effects.
We’ll resolve a real world projects, linking Excel into After Effects to change your dull spreadsheet data into friendly visual info. We’ll try out lighting & video cameras. We’ll do some enjoyable things with masking, taking a look at how crucial noise remains in your discussion, all the way through to exporting for Youtube, Powerpoint and all sorts of social networks consisting of animated GIFS.
There are projects for you to finish, so you can practice your VFX visual results abilities and make use of these for your portfolio. There is a cheat sheet and I’ve got activity files so you can play along. I will likewise conserve my files as I go through each video so that you can compare yours to mine – convenient if something fails.
Know that I will be around to assist – if you get lost you can drop a post on the video ‘Questions and Answers’ listed below each video and I’ll make sure to return to you.
What are you waiting on? Lets get making!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for individuals entirely brand-new to After Effects. No previous animation or motion graphic design experienced is needed.
- This is an unwinded, well paced intro that will allow you to produce remarkable video for your service or company. Just standard computing abilities are needed – If you can send out e-mails and browse the web then you will cope well with our course.
Created by Daniel Walter Scott, Instructor HQ
Last updated 1/2018
Size: 1.45 GB