Adobe Premiere Pro CC video editing for beginners: Edit footage, audio, make titles & more using Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Download Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Learn Video Editing In Premiere Pro Udemy Course and Be A Pro 🙂
What you’ll learn
- The process to complete a video editing project start to finish
- Use the many different Premiere Pro panel windows
- Importing media & create custom sequence presets for different resolutions
- File organization & workflows for efficient & professional video editing
- Edit footage, images, music & audio together across multiple editing tracks
- The basics of color correction and color grading
- Create text titles, effects and lower third titles
- How to speed up Premiere Pro CC with proxies to fix lag
- Various video editing frame rates, resolutions & aspect ratios
- Keyboard shortcuts to edit videos more efficiently
- How to work with slow motion footage & how to speed ramp
- How to get smooth and nice-looking skin tones with color correction
- How to use masks to create a mask wipe transition
- Professional video editing terms & definitions
- Finalize & export media using custom presets
- Download & install a free trial of Adobe Premiere Pro off of Adobe’s website, or purchase a license from Adobe.
** Updated – New lessons & Now consists of video footage, images & music to download for editing and enhancing practice **.
Start with Adobe Premiere Pro CC today and learn how to video edit!
Over 12,300 trainees have actually registered in this class up until now with more than 1,300 evaluations and a ranking of 4.5/ 5 stars!
This 3.5-hour course is an intro into video editing and enhancing utilizing Adobe Premiere Pro CC. It will take you from the very start of opening Premiere Pro CC and learning the numerous panel windows to editing and enhancing clips, carrying out audio work, color correction, making sequence presets, titles, keyboard faster ways, exporting and far more!
This Adobe Premiere Pro CC For Beginners course Includes:
- 3.5 hours of material covering a wide variety of functions within Premiere Pro CC.
- Step by step direction on how to import, setup jobs and sequences, arrange files, deal with video footage and audio, color appropriate, deal with slow motion video footage, repair laggy video footage, make text titles, include results, export media, and far more!
- Several.PDF accessories to gain from.
- Downloadable video footage and music to experiment.
- Concerns and responses area where you can ask any concerns you have!
Your trainer for this course is Will Bartlett. He has actually been expertly editing and enhancing because 2004, and is the creator of a recognized video production business based out of Toronto. For many years Will has edited well over 1000 tasks for a number of hundred customers, and has actually trained over 100,000+ trainees throughout his 10+ video editing and enhancing and movement graphics courses.
Our group will be readily available to address any concerns you might have, in addition to aid you with any concerns you might discover while making your method through the course!
Even if you do not have Adobe Premiere Pro CC you can still make the most of this course by downloading a totally free trial from Adobe, off their site. All you require to do is make a totally free account with them, it just takes a couple minutes, and after that you can downloading and begin utilizing Premiere Pro CC.
Register today and start with Premiere Pro CC, Adobe’s expert video editing and enhancing program to make interesting visual and audio stories!
Who this course is for:
- This Premiere Pro video editing and enhancing course is intended for newbies who wish to know how to edit. No previous video editing and enhancing knowledge is needed.
- This course is likewise for individuals who might be currently acquainted with editing and enhancing, however wishes to make the switch to Premiere Pro.
- This course is NOT for an expert Video Editor who currently understands how to utilize Premiere Pro.
Created by Life Progression Project
Last updated 2/2019
Size: 1.34 GB