Everything you need to pass the A+ 220-901 Exam.
What you’ll learn
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA A+ 220-901 course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the first of two A+ exams needed to become CompTIA A+ Certified. To become A+ Certified requires you to pass BOTH the 220-901 and 220-902 exams. There is a separate course covering the 220-902 exam.
- Once you complete the two CompTIA A+ courses, you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the exams AND the skills to be a great PC tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference.
- Your new skills and the CompTIA A+ Certification will help you land your first PC tech job or if you are already a PC tech, get that raise or advancement you are seeking.
[penci_related_posts dis_pview=”no” dis_pdate=”yes” title=”What Others Are Dwonloading” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”no” number=”4″ style=”grid” align=”none” withids=”” displayby=”recent_posts” orderby=”rand”]
- Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
- There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail.
Welcome to the CompTIA A+ Certification 901. The Total Course from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
This is the first of a two course series for CompTIA A+ and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ 220-901 exam. To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-901 and 220-902 exams. This course is over 14 hours in length containing over 120 video lectures. The first goal of the course is to make you a good PC Tech and in the process make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA 901 exam.
The course covers all the CompTIA A+ 220-901 Objective Domains:
|No.||CompTIA A+ 220-901 Objective||Percentage Covered|
|4.0||Hardware & Networking Troubleshooting||28%|
Topics include how to:
- Work with CPU, RAM,BIOS, motherboards, power supplies, and other PC components.
- Install, configure, and maintain hard drives.
- Manage input devices and removable media.
- Troubleshoot and fix common PC problems.
- Install video and multimedia cards.
- Work with smart phones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Install and configure wired and wireless networks.
- Connect to the Internet.
- Install, configure, and manage printers and other peripherals
English, Spanish and Portuguese closed captions available.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for anyone that is preparing for an entry level PC technician position or looking to improve their skills and become CompTIA A+ Certified. However, it goes beyond that and will give you the skills you need to be a better tech on the job.
Created by Total Seminars • 135,000+ Students, Mike Meyers
Last updated 8/2018
Size: 5.99 GB
Incoming Search Terms
comptia a+ certification 901. the total course
comptia a+ certification 901. the total course download
udemy comptia a+