How to become a Python 3 Developer and get hired! Build 12+ projects, learn Web Development, Machine Learning + more
What you’ll learn
- Become a professional Python Developer and get hired
- Master modern Python 3 fundamentals as well as advanced topics
- Learn Object-Oriented Programming
- Learn Function Programming
- Build 12+ real-world Python projects you can show off
- Learn how to use Python in Web Development
- Learn Machine Learning with Python
- Build a Machine Learning Model
- Learn Data Science – Analyze and Visualize Data
- Build a professional Portfolio Website
- Use Python to process: Images, CSVs, PDFs, and Other Files
- Build a Web Scraper with Python and BeautifulSoup
- Use Python to send Emails and SMS
- Use Python to build a Twitter bot
- Learn to Test, Debug, and Handle Errors in your Python programs
- Learn best practices to write clean, performant, and bug-free code
- Learn to use Selenium and Python in Automation
- Set up a professional workspace with Jupyter Notebooks, PyCharm, VS Code + more
- A computer (Windows/Mac/Linux). That’s it!
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No previous programming experience is needed.
- Prepare to fall in love with Python and programming!
Be transformed into a total Python developer! This is a brand new Python course simply released September 2019 and upgraded for 2020!
Discover Python from scratch, get employed, and have a good time along the way with the most contemporary, updated Python course on Udemy (we utilize the most recent variation of Python). This Complete Python Developer in 2020: Zero to Mastery course is concentrated on performance: never ever hang out on complicated, out of date, insufficient Python tutorials any longer.
This thorough and project based course will present you to all of the modern-day abilities of a Python developer (Python 3) and along the way, we will build over 12 real life projects to contribute to your portfolio (You will get access to all the code from the 12+ projects we build, so that you can put them on your portfolio immediately)!
The curriculum is going to be extremely hands on as we stroll you from start to finish of being transformed into an expert Python developer. We will begin with the extremely starting by teaching you Python fundamentals and programming basics, and after that entering into advanced subjects and various profession fields in Python so you can get reality practice and be ready for the real life.
The subjects covered in this Complete Python Developer in 2020: Zero to Mastery course are:
– Programming Fundamentals
– Python Basics
– Python Fundamentals
– Data Structures
– Object Oriented Programming with Python
– Functional Programming with Python
– Testing in Python
– Error Handling
– Regular Expressions
– Virtual Environments
– Developer Environments (PyCharm, Jupyter Notebooks, VS Code, Sublime Text + more)
– File Processing: Image, CSV, PDFs, Text + more
– Web Development with Python
– Machine Learning with Python
– Data Science with Python
– Automation with Python and Selenium
– Scripting with Python
– Web Scraping with Python and BeautifulSoup
– Image Detection
– Data Visualizations
– Kaggle, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn
– Email and SMS with Python
– Working with APIs (Twitter Bot, Password Checker, Translator)
We are going to utilize Python to work with Email, Text Messages, CSV files, PDF files, Image Files, Data Visualizations, build our own machine discovering model and carry out Image detection. We are going to build a web scraper for HackerNews, build a Twitter bot, build the most safe and secure password checker and we will likewise build some automation tools utilizing Selenium. We will build a real portfolio site utilizing Python that your future recruiter and clients can contact you at.
Here’s the reality: Most Complete Python Developer in 2020: Zero to Mastery courses teach you Python and do simply that. They reveal you how to get going. The thing is you do not understand where to go from there or how to build your own projects.
Whether you are brand-new to programming, or desire to level up your Python abilities, or are coming from a various programming language, this course is for you. This course will press you and challenge you to go from an outright novice with no coding experience to somebody that can go off, forget about me, and build their own applications and get worked with.
Andrei Neagoie is the trainer of the greatest ranked Development courses on Udemy in addition to among the fastest growing. His graduates have actually carried on to work for a few of the greatest tech business all over the world like Apple, Google, Amazon, JP Morgan, IBM, UNIQLO and so on. He has actually been working as a senior software application developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for several years, and is now taking all that he has actually discovered, to teach programming abilities and to assist you find the incredible profession chances that being a developer allows life.
Having actually been a self taught programmer, he comprehends that there is a frustrating number of online courses, tutorials and books that are excessively verbose and insufficient at teaching appropriate abilities. Having actually found out essential lessons from working for Fortune 500 business, tech start-ups, to even establishing his own organisation, he is now devoting 100% of his time to mentor others important software application development abilities in order to take control of their life and work in an amazing market with unlimited possibilities.
Andrei assures you that there are no other courses out there as detailed and as well described. Just from there will you be able to find out ideas and particular abilities( leaves) that link to the structure.
Taking his experience in instructional psychology and coding, Andrei’s courses will take you on an understanding of complicated topics that you never ever believed would be possible.
See you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wishes to master Python 3
- Anybody who wishes to find out to code
- Anybody wanting to level up their abilities and master a brand-new programming language
- Anybody who wishes to enter into: Web Development, Machine Learning, Data Science and other hot task markets
Created by Andrei Neagoie
Last updated 2/2020
Size: 15.01 GB