Want to learn about VMware vSphere? This is the ideal Clear and Simple VMware Certified Associate (VCA-DBT) course for beginners and aligns to the VCA-DBT 1V0-701 exam.
What you'll learn
- Understand basic vSphere concepts
- Identify VMware vSphere products and their use cases
- Explain datacenter virtualization and compare to a physical datacenter
- Identify challenges that can be resolved by vSphere
- Differentiate features, design objectives, and use cases for vSphere, vSAN, Horizon, NSX, and vRealize.
- You should have a basic understanding of computing.
Are you searching for VMware Certified Associate training? Do you wish to gain from a knowledgeable fitness instructor who makes complex concepts easy and easy to understand? Do you require to get ready for the VCA-DBT examination?
I am a VMware Certified Instructor who has actually taught thousands of hours of live training straight for VMware. This Clear and Simple VMware Certified Associate (VCA-DBT) course provides you an understanding of crucial VMware items and concepts.
VMware vSphere is all over. Non-virtualized datacenters are a distant memory, and in order to remain appropriate, you need to comprehend virtualization and cloud concepts.
I have actually consisted of 28 lessons teaching you the essentials of vSphere, since that is the most essential VMware item, and is core to comprehending NSX, vSAN, and other items. Comprehend that much of this vSphere understanding is not straight appropriate to the VCA-DBT examination.
After that, we take a deep dive into the subjects of the VCA-DBT test. vSAN, NSX, Horizon, and vRealize are crucial understanding locations that are covered. You will comprehend the usage cases for all these items and will discover whatever you require to understand to pass the VMware Certified Associate – Digital Business Transformation (VCA-DBT) test.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is fresh to vSphere
- Anybody who intends to take the VMware Certified Associate-Digital Business Transformation (VCA-DBT) test.
- Decision-makers who require to comprehend VMware items and utilize cases.
Created by Rick Crisci
Last updated 7/2019