Master Bootstrap 4 and build 5 real world themes while learning HTML5 semantics & CSS3
What you’ll learn
- Learn and create amazing high quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- Learn the Bootstrap 4 utilities, classes, components & JS widgets using a custom sandbox environment
- Learn semantic HTML5 & modern CSS3 techniques
- Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
- Bootstrap 4 From Scratch With 5 Projects
- You should have basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- You do NOT need to know any Bootstrap 3
This course will actually take you from understanding absolutely nothing about Bootstrap 3 or 4 to finding out all of the utilities, elements, widgets and grids and developing genuine world themes and sites. Even if you currently understand Bootstrap 4, avoid the knowing areas and head right for area 6 to develop the simple boiler theme and begin the projects.
Custom-made Bootstrap Sandbox
I have actually developed an entirely custom-made HTML discovering environment for the very first couple of areas of this course. Each lecture has an html page related to it and has a start state. As we move along through the lectures, you code in addition to me finding out all that Bootstrap 4 deals consisting of helpers/utilities, elements, widgets, flexbox and more.
5 Real Projects/Themes
We will develop 5 real life themes consisting of. These projects are entirely open source and you are totally free to utilize them anywhere.
- LoopLap – A social UI Theme
- Mizuxe – A Book/Product Showcase Theme (Sass Project).
- Blogen – A blog site admin location UI.
- Glozzom – A multi page theme with a carousel and some 3rd celebration scripts.
- Portfoligrid – A portfolio theme utilizing the grid, flexbox and the collapse widget.
Who this course is for:.
- Anybody that wishes to discover & master Bootstrap 4.1.x and develop real life themes.
Created by Brad Traversy
Last updated 6/2018
English [Auto-generated], French [Auto-generated]