The most complete course available on Product Management. 13+ hours of videos, activities, interviews, & more. Become a Product Manager | Learn the Skills & Get the Job Download Now!!
What you'll learn
- Understand the varying role of a Product Manager through different types and sizes of companies
- Decide which type of Product Manger best fits one's goals and personality
- Understand the Product Lifecycle and how it applies to every product
- Understand the modern Product Development Process that both Fortune 500s and Startups adhere to
- Know how to identify ideas worth pursuing and dedicating resources to
- Understand how to get at the root of customer pain points
- Understand and communicate customer pain by type and frequency
- Assess the core problem of a product
- Find and compare competitors and competing products
- Differentiate between Direct, Indirect, Substitute, and Potential competitors
- Understand the process of Customer Development and how it relates to being a Product Manager
- How to find potential interviewees for product interviews, user tests, and exploratory interviews
- How to structure and run a customer interview
- How to model interview questions correctly while avoiding bias
- Navigate the four different types of customer interviews
- Find potential interviewees both internally and externally
- Write emails that will get users and potential customers to respond
- Build user personas based on both qualitative and quantitative data
- Understand the difference between a wireframe, a mockup, and a prototype
- Sketch out a wireframe with just a pen and paper
- Use Balsamiq to create wireframes at an intermediate level
- Use a sketch system called POP for digitizing product sketches
- Create specs for epics and user stories
- Properly apply acceptance criteria
- Run a variety of MVP experiments, such as pitch experiments, redirects, shadow buttons, and more
- Correctly evaluate which product metrics to track and which to ignore
- Apply the AARRR framework to your product
- Apply the HEART framework to your product
- Track your metrics using a variety of software
- Create a product and feature roadmap
- Create a product backlog and properly prioritize features
- Calculate team velocity and build estimations for product delivery
- Understand the difference between Agile and Waterfall development
- Understand the difference between two popular Agile frames: Scrum and Kanban
- Learn software development concepts like APIs, mobile development, Front End, Back End, MySQL, programming frameworks, and more
- Communicate effectively with all the stakeholders of a product
- Communicate effectively with engineers in a way they will appreciate and understand
- Communicate effectively with designers by focusing on the things they care about most
- Communicate effectively with executives and higher-ups
- Understand the role of technology in modern Startups and Fortune 500s
- Understand the basics of “The Cloud” and Servers vs. Clients
- Understand the basics of front-end vs. back-end technology, tech stacks, and how they integrate together
- Understand the basics of APIs, what they do, what they look like, and how your team might use them
- Understand how to obtain relevant experience to set up for a transition to Product Management
- Build a portfolio that will assist in a hiring application
- How to self-brand online and build a following pre-hire
- What to look for in Product Management jobs and what to ignore
- How to apply insider tips and tricks to getting hired as a Product Manager
- Craft a resume that appeals to a hiring manager for Product Management placement
- Ace the Product Manager interview
- Excel beyond getting hired
- No pre-requisites, although familiarity with basic business concepts is helpful
** Updated March 2020: Over 1,020 learners who have actually taken this course have actually gotten jobs as Product Managers! Learners now work at business like Google, Zynga, Airbnb, Wal-Mart, Dell, Booking. **.
The most upgraded and comprehensive Product Management course on Udemy! You'll find out the abilities that comprise the whole Product Management job and procedure: from ideation to marketing research, to UX wireframing to prototyping, technology, metrics, and lastly to constructing the item with user stories, project management, scoping, and management. We even have interviews with reality PMs, Q&A sessions with learners, and a thorough guide to preparing and talking to for a Product Management job.
Now, there are over 3,000+ job listings worldwide that are looking for Product Managers, that pay on typical $100,000/ year.
The need for Product Management is increasing at an outrageous rate. Increasingly more business are lastly determining how crucial this discipline and this function is to their success.
There aren't any degrees in Product Management & there are no accreditations. That ends here – we'll get you up to date on ALL the abilities you require to find out Product Management AND have the finest opportunity at getting the job you desire. We'll reveal you what you require to understand and what you have to do – all taught from a Product Management expert.
Learners aren't needed to understand anything ahead of time – we'll teach you the principles, how to use them, how to become a sophisticated item supervisor, and lastly how to optimize your possibilities to get a job as a Product Manager.
Cole Mercer has actually been a Senior Product Manager at Soundcloud, Bonobos, Mass Relevance, and has actually taught the Product Management course at General Assembly in Manhattan, NYC.
Evan Kimbrell is a Top ranked Udemy trainer with 11 courses on whatever Entrepreneurship. His courses have more than 35,000 learners, 1,000+ 5 star evaluations, and a typical score of 4.9/ 5.0.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to get a job in Product Management
- Anyone wanting to transition into Product Management
- Already established Product Managers who want to advance their skillset
- Entrepreneurs looking to master the product development process
Created by Cole Mercer, Evan Kimbrell
Last updated 12/2019
Size: 11.41 GB