Learn how to connect your Angular Frontend to a NodeJS & Express & MongoDB Backend by building a real Application just by downloading and watching the Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide udemy course.
What you'll learn
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling
- Principles behind NodeJS, Express, and MongoDB (with Mongoose) will be revitalized in this course however as this Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide course is concentrated on the connection of these technologies with Angular, fundamental understanding about them is highly advised
- It is advised to have beginner-level Angular understanding, though this Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide [2020 Edition] course will be offered an in-depth refresher and will describe the core principles utilized in detail
- NO innovative or professional understanding about any of these subjects is presumed or needed
Develop contemporary, scalable and high-speed Web Applications with Angular (previously called Angular 2, now simply “Angular”) and Node.js + Express + MongoDB.
Angular 1 and NodeJS, together with ExpressJS (a NodeJS Framework) and MongoDB formed the popular MEAN stack. Now is the time to dive into MEAN 2.0 and change Angular 1 with Angular 2+.
Gain from the many enhancements and benefits Angular deals you: Speed, ease of advancement, extremely reactive, incredible assistance for asynchronous operations, fantastic scalability and more!
And integrate these benefits with the power of a NodeJS + Express + MongoDB backend!
Find out or revitalize the Angular Basics!
- This course is no Angular course, however it consists of in-depth descriptions of the core ideas utilized in addition to about Angular in general. Keep in mind that, as this Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide [2020 Edition] course is no Angular course, having extra resources like my “Angular – The Complete Guide” course is advised.
- In this course, Maximilian, experienced web designer along with author of lots of 5-star ranked Udemy courses and host of the “Academind” coding channel on YouTube, will take you on a hands-on journey to get you to develop your own Angular + NodeJS Applications in no time.
- This Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide [2020 Edition] course follows a hands-on technique, which implies that the entire course is structured around one huge application and the various ideas will be described detailedly as they are presented in this application.
- Particularly, you will find out how to:
- Establish a NodeJS + Express + MongoDB + Angular Application with the help of the Angular CLI
- Usage NodeJS and Express effectively
- Develop recyclable Components in Angular and develop a reactive User Experience with the Tools offered by Angular
- Link your NodeJS (or any other language!) backend with your Angular App through Angular's HttpClient service
- Supply proper endpoints on your Backend, for your Frontend to take in
- Include innovative functions like file upload and pagination
- Make your Application more protected by executing Users, Authentication along with Authorization
- Manage Errors with dignity
- And far more …!
This hands-on principle permits you to not get stuck in the theory, however immediately see genuine application examples!
Hear what trainees of other Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide courses in addition to audiences of my YouTube channel need to state
Max has actually gone through excellent lengths to develop excellent material and this Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide [2020 Edition] course has actually been fantastic. His mentor design covers whatever from fundamental to sophisticated subjects, and his descriptions have actually been extensive on each subject
Max shows excellent understanding of the subject and excellent interest in providing the lectures.
Max does a terrific task making the core ideas of Angular friendly and available.
Do not stop at the fundamentals!
Do you understand those courses which reveal you a “Hello World” example and after that call it an end? That will not take place to you in this course. While starting with a really standard app and standard functions, you will rapidly have the ability to include several Routes, Observables, Events, Authentication and Authorization, Error Handling and a lot more into your applications.
The very best thing is: You'll discover all that by putting it into practice instantly! No wall of powerpoint slides, no impractical mini-examples– this is the genuine offer!
Who should take this course?
- Standard NodeJS/Express and Angular Experience is highly suggested
- MongoDB (+ Mongoose) understanding is a plus as MongoDB will be utilized in this course however will not be subject of thorough descriptions
- NO specialist or innovative understanding on any of these subjects is needed or presumed
- By the end of this Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide [2020 Edition] course, you will have the ability to develop your own, amazing NodeJS + Angular applications!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone interested in putting existing Angular and NodeJS knowledge into action
- If you're familiar with the basics of Angular and NodeJS, this course provides a detailed guide on how to connect both technologies
- Everyone interested in building a modern, full-stack application
- Students who want to exercise with their NodeJS and Angular skills will find a great opportunity to do so
Created by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 5/2019
Size: 7.55 GB