Learn After Effects CC to improve your videos with professional motion graphics and visual effects By downloading the After Effects CC Masterclass: Beginner to Advanced udemy course.
What you’ll learn
- Incorporates CC 2019 Updates!
- You will realize how to use After Effects to improve your recordings than at any other time
- You will be happy with utilizing After Effects – regardless of whether you’re a fledgling
- Expertise to make a video venture through and through in After Effects
- Expert movement designs that improve your recordings
- Add imaginative special visualizations to your video ventures
- Fare astounding recordings from After Effects and ability to utilize it with Premiere Pro productively
- You will have the full help of a teacher who adores instructing
- You ought to have Adobe After Effects introduced so you can track with the course exercises. We’ll be utilizing the Creative Cloud adaptation of After Effects, however you can do huge numbers of the exercises in a past variant on the off chance that you don’t have After Effects CC.
- You DO NOT require any involvement with After Effects. This After Effects CC Masterclass: Beginner to Advanced course is for fledglings and accept you don’t have any involvement with the program.
Join this Adobe After Effects CC course to have fun while learning quickly!
In the event that you are hoping to improve your videos, adding motion graphics and visual effects is the best approach to do that. Eventual outcomes CC is utilized by experts over the world for each kind of creation from business and showcasing recordings, music recordings to documentaries, highlight films. This full course is the most ideal approach to bounce directly in and begin making your very own recordings wake up.
Make videos the way you imagine them!
Practice while you learn. This course includes practice files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
By the end of the course, you’ll have finished dozens of real world projects to build your confidence.
I’ll be teaching the course using the Creative Cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, etc – Mac or PC), you can still learn with this After Effects CC Masterclass: Beginner to Advanced course.
What’s this course all about?
Get ready to create motion graphics that will improve your video quality. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to use video effects and create custom motion graphics, you can learn After Effects CC right now.
Practice lessons will get you motivated and moving to your goals.
The lessons are meant to teach you how to think like a motion graphics/video effects artist. After Effects is a robust tool that is capable of creating almost any video effect out there. You’ll learn all of the basics, intermediate, and some advanced techniques, from working with shapes, text, and textures to video effects, transitions, and 3d camera.
Here is a glimpse of what we’ll be covering:
- Getting comfortable with After Effects CC
- Starting a new composition
- Using the basic tools
- Working in the After Effects CC timeline
- Adding shape and text layers
- Animating position, scale, rotation, and opacity
- Working with shape layers and masks
- Real world projects such as lower thirds and bumpers
- Motion graphics principles and best practices
- Using video effects and presets to speed up workflow
- Green screen and chromakey removal
- Visual effects and rotoscoping
- Motion tracking and video stabilization
- Creating unique transitions
- Exporting your projects
- and so much more!
Knowing After Effects CC is a great skill to have that is in demand and highly marketable. I’ve landed many jobs with the skills that I teach you in this After Effects CC Masterclass: Beginner to Advanced course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to use After Effects to improve their videos
- Videographers, video producers, video editors
- Motion graphics artists and graphic designers
- YouTubers and vloggers
- Businesses that use video as part of their marketing strategy
Created by Phil Ebiner, Video School Online Inc
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 11.77 GB