The most Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course on the internet: master flexbox, CSS Grid, responsive design, and so much more.
What you’ll learn
- Tons of modern CSS techniques to create stunning designs and effects
- Advanced CSS animations with @keyframes, animation and transition
- How CSS works behind the scenes: the cascade, specificity, inheritance, etc.
- CSS architecture: component-based design, BEM, writing reusable code, etc.
- Flexbox layouts: build a huge real-world project with flexbox
- CSS Grid layouts: build a huge real-world project with CSS Grid
- Using Sass in real-world projects: global variables, architecting CSS, managing media queries, etc.
- Advanced responsive design: media queries, mobile-first vs desktop-first, em vs rem units, etc.
- Responsive images in HTML and CSS for faster pageloads
- SVG images and videos in HTML and CSS: build a background video effect
- The NPM ecosystem: development workflows and building processes
- Get friendly and fast support in the Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course Q&A
- Downloadable lectures, code and design assets for all projects
- This not a beginner course — You should be confident in coding HTML and CSS before taking the course
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux
- There is no need for any paid software — The text editor you already have works just fine
Have you been coding CSS for a long time, however wish to take your game to the next level? Do you feel puzzled with CSS lingo like inheritance, specificity or the cascade?
What if there was one resource, one place, where you could discover all the sophisticated and modern-day CSS methods and properties you’ve read about?
Excellent news: there is!
Welcome to “Sophisticated CSS and Sass”, the most sophisticated, the most modern-day, and the most total CSS course on the internet. It’s whatever you desire in a sophisticated CSS course, and more.
You will discover intricate CSS animations, advanced responsive design methods, flexbox layouts, Sass, CSS architecture, essential CSS principles, therefore far more.
Like in all my Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! courses, you will create gorgeous and thoroughly created jobs, that will make you pleased with yourself and leave you prepared to create intricate jobs by yourself.
After completing this course, you will:
1) Be up to speed with the most contemporary and sophisticated CSS properties and strategies;
2) Have mastered the innovative layout innovations Flexbox and CSS Grid;
3) Be prepared to create responsive layouts for all type of devices and circumstances;
4) Truly comprehend how CSS works behind the scenes;
5) Be able to designer big CSS codebases for reusability and maintainability utilizing Sass.
Please keep in mind that this Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course is NOT for outright newbies, so you must currently be at an intermediate level in HTML and CSS (please have a look at my other course if that’s not the case).
This course is enormous, can be found in at 28+ hours. Here is precisely what you will find out:
- Tons of modern-day advanced CSS methods to create sensational designs and impacts: clip-path, background-clip, mask-image, background-blend-mode, shape-outside, filter, backdrop-filter, object-fit, change, column-count, hyphens, point of view, calc() and customized CSS properties;
- Sophisticated CSS animations with @keyframes, animation and transition;
- Sophisticated CSS selectors, pseudo-classes and pseudo-elements needed for modern-day CSS development;
- How CSS works behind the scenes: the cascade, specificity, inheritance, worth processing, the visual format model, package model, box types, placing schemes and stacking contexts;
- CSS architecture: The 7-1 guideline, component-based design, the BEM approach, composing recyclable, maintainable and scalable code;
- Introduction to Sass: variables, nesting, partials, imports, mixins, functions, extends, and more;
- Using Sass in real-world jobs: setting global variables, creating for reusability, architecting CSS and handling media queries;
- The NPM community: establishing a development procedure to compile Sass and automated internet browser reload, and creating a create procedure to concatenate, prefix and compress CSS files;
- Modern responsive design: fluid grids, layout types, flexible images, utilizing media queries to check for various screen widths, pixel densities and touch abilities;
- Sophisticated responsive design workflows: mobile-first vs desktop-first techniques, picking breakpoints, em vs rapid eye movement systems and function queries to check for internet browser assistance;
- Responsive images in HTML and CSS for much faster pageloads: resolution changing, density changing, art instructions;
- SVG images in HTML and CSS: how and why to utilize SVG, producing SVG sprites, altering SVG colors in CSS and finest practices;
- Videos in HTML and CSS: creating a background video impact;
- Flexbox layouts: primary principles, intro to both flex container and flex product particular properties, advanced placing strategies applied to a substantial real-world job;
- CSS Grid layouts: primary ideas, CSS grid vs flexbox, and layout methods applied to a real-world job. This part alone could be a whole course!
Why should you take this course?
You saw that the Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course is definitely full-packed with material. Perhaps you’re still not sure if you should really discover sophisticated CSS?
That’s most likely since CSS is so simple to start with. A lot of developers extremely undervalue the value and power of CSS. Absolutely nothing might be even more away from the reality!
CSS is what makes our design entered into life. And there is a lot we can do with it! Mastering sophisticated methods like flexbox, CSS grid and animations, will provide you an edge over lots of CSS developers out there who still utilize out-of-date techniques.
Plus, CSS can end up being a genuine headache when you attempt to master it, and when you need to preserve big jobs. Having a great grasp on essential ideas is an outright needs to for any major front-end developer.
And this course will assist you with all that!
Should you take this course? The response is probably a huge YES!
And I loaded a lot material into this course, that no matter if you’re simply starting, or if you’re currently a knowledgeable front-end developer, there is absolutely gon na be something for you in this course.
And this is what you manage registering today:
- Lifetime access to 20+ hours of HD quality videos. No regular monthly membership. Find out at your own speed, whenever you desire;
- All videos are downloadable. Find out anywhere you desire, even without a web connection!
- Friendly and quick assistance in the Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! course Q&A whenever you have concerns or get stuck;
- English closed captions (not the auto-generated ones supplied by Udemy);.
- Course slides in PDF format;.
- Downloadable assets, starter code and last code for each job;.
- Lots of little difficulties are consisted of in the videos so you can track your development.
If you’re still with me at this moment, then please see the discount video to have a look at the course jobs, and I assure you will be astonished:-RRB-.
After that, I want to welcome you as a brand-new trainee in my course. I’m sure you’re gon na like it!
Who this course is for:.
- CSS developers who wish to upgrade their CSS abilities to the most contemporary level.
- CSS developers who wish to broaden their toolset to animations, flexbox, Sass, NPM, SVG, and a lot more.
- Front-end developers who wish to lastly comprehend how CSS works behind the scenes.
- In general: anybody who wishes to genuinely master CSS!
Created by Jonas Schmedtmann
Last updated 12/2019
English, French [Auto-generated]