Five Courses in One! Photoshop Retouching + Effects for Portrait Photography and a lot more. Learn the necessities to Advanced!
What you will learn
- Edit and improve portait photos professionally in Photoshop.
- Improve lighting, color, composition, and sharpness with Photoshop.
- Apply industry-standard Photoshop retouching techniques in portrait photos.
- Use Photoshop to make tricks in portrait photos.
- Convert color photos to black-and-white in an inventive manner in Photoshop.
- Stylize and add interest to portrait photos.
Students want Adobe Photoshop (preferably inventive Cloud, though several earlier versions can have several of the tools; free trial version is ok as well).
LEARN PORTRAIT exposure PHOTOSHOP written material FOR FUN OR PROFIT! several of my university students have gone on to become full-time wedding photographers or do portrait photography on the facet for additional financial gain. Learn the industry-standard portrait exposure written material techniques today!
THIS IS LIKE five COURSES IN one final COURSE: Portrait Corrections, Portrait Retouching, RAW Retouching, Portrait Stylizing and tricks, and Advanced Black-and-White Conversions.
This is the course that may teach you everything you would like to grasp to advance in portrait photography Photoshop written material, whether or not you are a skilled creative person trying to supply additional services to purchasers and increase financial gain, or an amateur trying to enhance personal photos.
Ever surprise how portrait exposure graphics have compelling portfolio photos? Or how magazine models look thus perfect in those feature stories and covers? Or how that black-and-white photo jumps from the page with such elaborate key and sharpness? Or how that couple’s wedding photos feature that “pop out of the frame” special effect?
In this course, I’ve enclosed the essential techniques to reach portrait photography Photoshop written material, including
- Relevant color, lighting, and composition corrections
- Effective retouching techniques
- Stylistic adjustment techniques
- Improved black-and-white conversions
- Special effects and edits to supply as a bonus to your purchasers
These are strategies you’ll be able to use to enhance your own photos for fun, otherwise, you will apply them to photos in your portfolio to draw in additional purchases. Add excitement and interest to engagement photos, wedding photos, skilled and govt photos, maternity photos, and every one the opposite varied classes of portrait photos.
This course won’t simply assist you to retouch photos that you’re already taking for a consumer. It conjointly has the potential to assist you to land additional customers, and add additional exposure to enhancing services to your business.
Enrollment during this course includes access to hours of follow-along lectures wherever students “learn by doing.”
Signing up for the course conjointly includes
- Access to the discussion forums (for discussion and posting links to your portrait photos that you’ve been engaged on thus fellow students and that I will critique and provides feedback!)
- Access to all or any future lectures that are additional to the current course (that is also a result of queries from the discussions forums) or new techniques associated with portrait photography
- Discount coupons for different new courses that I launch
- Free support files to follow on within the lectures (most of the lectures feature similar photos out there for transfer, how students are liberal to use their own photos of course)
- Besides over five hours of lectures, I conjointly embrace quizzes to assess your learning, and a few useful handouts on file formats, color language, Photoshop keyboard shortcuts, and a portrait retouching list.
See my bio on this page for additional of my instructional and skilled background.
Let’s start learning and creating!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone fascinated by learning the essential Photoshop techniques in portrait photography.
- Portrait photographers World Health Organization need to supply additional services to purchasers like tricks, color and lighting correction, retouching, and advanced black-and-white conversions.
Created by Chad Neuman, Ph.D.
Last updated 7/2016
Size: 506.57 MB