Illustrator introduction for beginners or illustrators who want to learn more about illustrator. Learn the essentials! Download this Adobe Illustrator CC Mastery: Zero to Hero in Illustrator udemy course for free.
What you’ll learn
- Design illustrations with Adobe Illustrator
- Use the various tools of Illustrator
- Stylize and customize type and shapes in Illustrator
- Apply gradients, warp effects, blends, and other styles to shapes in Illustrator
- You will need a copy of Adobe Illustrator, either through 30-day free trial, Creative Cloud subscription, or older versions will work for most techniques.
Learn Illustrator and start creating logos, infographics, vector art and more illustrations today!
In this Adobe Illustrator CC Mastery: Zero to Hero in Illustrator course, students learn the essentials of Illustrator, the industry-standard vector software, including
- formatting and stylizing type
- creating custom shapes
- applying effects and styles
- drawing with the brush and pen tools
- tracing over photos
- creating basic logos
- using the various tools in Illustrator, including when to use certain ones
- creating patterns, blends, and more
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people new to Illustrator or those who know a little about it and want to know more.
- This course is NOT for people who are experts at Illustrator already.
- If you already enrolled in my higher-priced Logo Design: Become a Professional Logo Designer course, then you do not need this course, since much of the Illustrator introduction in a few sections of that course overlaps with this course.
Created by Chad Neuman, Ph.D.
Last updated 8/2017
Size: 365.58 MB